X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoopaholic
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Hoop, you realize that being a moderator doesn't require you to stamp out every ember of negativity posted?
    Well gee thanks but has nothing to do with expressing my opinion
    The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• jazzdelmar
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
      Well gee thanks but has nothing to do with expressing my opinion
      Your opinion is as worthy and as welcome as any. It just seems you leap to counter others negative posts rather than communicate your own. Anyway, thanks for modding.

Comment

• kitzbuel
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Skimhvn View Post
        Too quiet Arena
        Students are still on Holiday

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• MDABE80
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

If anyone plays hard defense on this team, we're going to be clobbered. I do hope the 3 shooting works us long term but it never does. If the coach let's it go on though, so be it. I suspect this will be the team and how they operate. Lots of time to hunker down though. To me, not being negative, we're looking more one dimensional and if anyone defends our 3's, we 'll be in deep trouble . For tonight though, it looks like a V against a weak WCC opponent. I'd guess SMC is watching as is BYU.

Comment

• kitzbuel
            • Feb 2007

I really like how Larsen plays with his hands up. Ready for anything ...like that pass.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
            'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
            - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Kong-Kool-Aid
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
              If anyone plays defense on us, we're going to be clobbered. I do hope the 3 shooting works us long term but it never does. If the coach let's it go on though, so be it. I suspect this will be the team and how they operate. Lots of time to hunker down though.
              Serious question, if they are giving us wide open 3s and guarding the paint... why would we not take what is given? We should not take open shots and instead focus on putting it down low when nothing is there?

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                Your opinion is as worthy and as welcome as any. It just seems you leap to counter others negative posts rather than communicate your own. Anyway, thanks for modding.
                And you seem to be a j**k an awful lot imo but you are entitled to that

You obviously read my posts with selective lenses but to each his own and your lecture will be ignored
                The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
                  If anyone plays defense on us, we're going to be clobbered. I do hope the 3 shooting works us long term but it never does. If the coach let's it go on though, so be it. I suspect this will be the team and how they operate. Lots of time to hunker down though.
                  Santa Clara wants to gum up the middle, most of our 3 pointers are wide open.

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
                    Santa Clara wants to gum up the middle, most of our 3 pointers are wide open.
                    And now they are running out to the three shooters opening up drives and post play

Amazing how simple the game is when you attack what is give. To you and force defense to change their game plan. Nice balanced team can do that

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
                      And you seem to be a j**k an awful lot imo but you are entitled to that

You obviously read my posts with selective lenses but to each his own and your lecture will be ignored
                      Ok you two, save it for a game where we aren’t leading by 30...soon to be 40.

Comment

• Zagnailler
                        Bleeds GU Blue
                        • Feb 2007

24 assists on 29 made hoops is an indication they are moving the ball well and working and making good shots. The D is also excellent as are the boards.
                        "If you smell something, say something." Jon Stewart

Comment

• MDABE80
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
                          Serious question, if they are giving us wide open 3s and guarding the paint... why would we not take what is given? We should not take open shots and instead focus on putting it down low when nothing is there?
                          Good question. read the above post. This might just reflect weaker opponents so we have shooting practice from long distance.....it seems to be our preference for the past several games. But wait till we need a methodical offense against tougher teams who guard our 3's. We're going to get beat. SDS shows us that part. We just have a weak bunch of opponents and a weak league overall.

Comment

• mtzaga
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Wade must be in the dog house.

Comment

• MDABE80
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Jones! lol I like this kid!

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by mtzaga View Post
                                Wade must be in the dog house.
                                You may be right. Few was a bit testy with Jesse in the first half.

Comment

Working...
                                X