X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mantua
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2007

Skyy looks destined to be a Wildcat, going to prep school in Tennessee. If he were a little taller he might be a one and done.
    Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• caldwellzag
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Mantua View Post
      Skyy looks destined to be a Wildcat, going to prep school in Tennessee. If he were a little taller he might be a one and done.
      He is most likely one and done as it is. I wouldn't rule us out, but we will fight half the country for him.

Comment

• TheOtherGreatOne
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Here in Kentucky they think they already have him all sowed up.

Comment

• caldwellzag
          Zag for Life
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
          Here in Kentucky they think they already have him all sowed up.
          And that shouldn't shock anyone because Kentucky always thinks they have it in the bag.

Comment

• TheOtherGreatOne
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
            And that shouldn't shock anyone because Kentucky always thinks they have it in the bag.
            Yes they do. I am telling you there are some real jewels here in the commonwealth.

Comment

• hooter73
              Zag for Life
              • Jun 2008

So any word on what 2022 point guards we are recruiting since by all accounts Suggs will be gone by then? Kind of forgot who was in the pipeline so need a reminder of who to watch

Comment

• bdmiller7
                Zag for Life
                • Jun 2017

Originally posted by hooter73 View Post
                So any word on what 2022 point guards we are recruiting since by all accounts Suggs will be gone by then? Kind of forgot who was in the pipeline so need a reminder of who to watch
                I think Nolan Hickman, Isael Silva, and Zaon Collins have all been mentioned as targets for 2021. Would guess Suggs is gone by then.

Comment

• SLOZag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Caleb Houstan

Caleb Houstan, the # 5 recruit for 2022 according to Rivals, is a 6'8" SF who is starting his junior year at Montverde Academy.

"The Canadian is considering reclassifying to 2021 and holds offers from almost all of the nation's elite schools. He's considered an outstanding shooter first and foremost.

From Rivals.com's Corey Evans:The fifth-rated sophomore has picked up offers from Maryland, Michigan, Tennessee, Texas, and Seton Hall since the completion of the school season. The five join North Carolina, Oregon, Texas Tech and Virginia who offered earlier in the winter. Beside the group, Houstan has also begun to hear from Baylor, Duke, Gonzaga, Michigan State and Villanova."

SLOZag
                  "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• Zagdawg
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

The Skyy Clark Blog

"Skyy Clark is an SI All-American nominee and one of the top point guards in the country, regardless of class, with the college interest (Kentucky, Ohio State, Gonzaga, Memphis, Arizona and Michigan, among many others) to prove it"

Comment

• ZagaZags
                      Banned
                      • May 2010

NCAA again extends recruiting dead period, now through July 31

I guess this was the best to post this.

For men's basketball, the decision to extend the dead period erases the evaluation period for coaches that would have taken place June 17-21, June 26-28, July 9-12 and July 21-26. Basketball programs would have been allowed to have prospects visit campus for all of June and most of July, with a dead period occurring July 6-8 and July 13-20.
                      The Division I Council Coordination Committee once again extended the recruiting dead period in all sports; it will now go through July 31.

Can't wait until we get some good news on next season.

Comment

• Gonzagit
                        Kennel Club Material
                        • Nov 2017

Originally posted by ZagaZags View Post
                        I guess this was the best to post this.

The Division I Council Coordination Committee once again extended the recruiting dead period in all sports; it will now go through July 31.

Can't wait until we get some good news on next season.
                        I'd almost argue that this is positive news for next season. Coaches/administrators now have time to get prepared and get all processes and contingencies in place. Pres McCulloh got it started with a return of students in the fall.

Comment

• SLOZag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

247 Sports Reports GU is Interested in Tyler Linhardt

"One of the Northwest’s top 2022 prospects at this stage is Tyler Linhardt, a 6-foot-7, 210-pound forward from Seattle King’s. Linhardt is a skilled forward with good size who is a high level shooter and scorer who can also really pass the ball.
                          “I would describe myself as a 2/3 that is a consistent three-point shooter and can use my size as an advantage against smaller defenders inside,” said Linhardt. “I’m also a consistent rebounder.”

"Two early offers have come in for Linhardt in Boise State and Eastern Washington. He says he is also being recruited by Gonzaga, Montana State, Oregon State, Pepperdine, Portland, Stanford and Washington."

SLOZag
                          "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• jsnider
                            Kennel Club
                            • Apr 2020

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                            So is it good that I can remember that far back but can’t remember where I put my car keys.... Plot...what the heck is that...lol

To get back on track...what kind of Guard is Skyy...PG/SG/CG...big or little...
                            I am reading that UK is in the lead for Clark. Bu there is a lot of time left and anything can happen.
                            Love the Zags!!!

Comment

• Zag1203
                              Kennel Club Material
                              • Apr 2020

Originally posted by jsnider View Post
                              I am reading that UK is in the lead for Clark. Bu there is a lot of time left and anything can happen.
                              2022 will be an interesting class for GU because we haven't heard about interest in many names outside of Clark, and he is one of the most coveted guys in this class behind Bates. Also, there are very few prospects in the top 50 from west of Texas that seem like they would be obvious fits. A lot of it feels up in the air until we get some info from Caldwell nuggets or see 2021 class commitments.

Comment

• Irish_eliZAG
                                Kennel Club Alum
                                • Aug 2018

2022 4⭐️ Fanbo Zeng of Windermere Prep (FL) has been contacted by the following programs since the direct contact period commenced:

Gonzaga
                                Maryland
                                USF
                                UCF
                                Florida State
                                Florida

Buy stock now, you will not be disappointed

2022 point guard Ramel Lloyd Jr. has heard from BYU, Illinois, Gonzaga, UCLA, Arizona State, Oklahoma State, Tulsa, Georgetown and Arkansas since midnight.
                                Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Comment

Working...
                                X