• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SLOZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Here are the recruits we have reached out to that I would keep an eye on ... these will be the priorities
    Skyy Clark
    Dylan Andrews
    AJ Casey
    Prince Aligbe
    Dylan Anderson
    In this 247sports article NC & Ky get the major ink as Skyy Clark suitors, but Clark had some interesting things to say about the Zags: "I haven’t talked to the head coach yet but coach [Brian] Michaelson, me and him talk every single day, either on text or on phone call. They tell me that I’m their point guard and that they’re going to use me really well because I love playing off ball-screens and that’s like one thing they do really well. They say they’re just going to let me go. They said they want to get me on campus first.”

Skyy Clark, the 18th ranked prospect in the 247Sports 2022 Composite Rankings and the top ranked combo guard, is coming off a big week landing offers from both North
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• IowaSERE
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SLOZag View Post
      In this 247sports article NC & Ky get the major ink as Skyy Clark suitors, but Clark had some interesting things to say about the Zags: "I haven’t talked to the head coach yet but coach [Brian] Michaelson, me and him talk every single day, either on text or on phone call. They tell me that I’m their point guard and that they’re going to use me really well because I love playing off ball-screens and that’s like one thing they do really well. They say they’re just going to let me go. They said they want to get me on campus first.”

https://247sports.com/Article/North-...ark-148854692/
      Few is probably busy fishing with Caldwell

Comment

• sittingon50
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
        Few is probably busy fishing with Caldwell
        I wonder who is winning that one?
        But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• GuZag2012
          Kennel Club Material
          • Jul 2012

2022 Recruits

Not sure how serious it is but this article says Gonzaga reached out to 6'10 Joe Hurlburt from Enderlin, ND who plays AAU for D1 Minnesota. It's very rare for North Dakota to produce a high major caliber player but Hurlburt is seeing his recruitment gain considerable steam with recent offers from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa & Nebraska and some writers think he will be a minimum top 50 player nationally in the next rankings. His mom played at USF years ago so there is familiarity with the WCC.

At 6-foot-10 with a budding game as a skilled 2022, Joe Hurlburt is one of the hottest names in basketball recruiting at the moment. Minnesota has jumped in early with a

More than 200K teams across 40 sports use Hudl to capture, analyze and learn from video and data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by GuZag2012; 07-14-2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Zagdawg
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

jake lieberman
            @jakelieberman2
            ·
            2h
            2022 player Tyler Linhardt (
            @tylerlinhardt1
            ) tells me that Princeton, Gonzaga, Pepperdine, Utah State, UCF, Santa Clara, and others are showing interest. Linhardt holds four offers.

Comment

• Zagdawg
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

"The 6-foot-10, 210-pound 2022 post arrived to the States from France recently, enrolling at Napa (Calif.) Prolific Prep.

According to Prolific Prep Director Philippe Doherty, Traore is already receiving interest from Arizona, California, Cincinnati, Gonzaga, Illinois, Nebraska, Rutgers and UCSB."

Yohan Traore recently arrived in the States from France and the 2022 prospect is already has several high major programs recruiting him.

Comment

• Kiddwell
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post
                "The 6-foot-10, 210-pound 2022 post arrived to the States from France recently, enrolling at Napa (Calif.) Prolific Prep.

According to Prolific Prep Director Philippe Doherty, Traore is already receiving interest from Arizona, California, Cincinnati, Gonzaga, Illinois, Nebraska, Rutgers and UCSB."

https://247sports.com/Article/Arizon...ore-151255467/
                France? Did someone say "France?"

:]
                Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

• webspinnre
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kiddwell View Post
                  France? Did someone say "France?"

:]
                  I hear the weather in Spokane is kind of like Paris.
                  I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• sittingon50
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by webspinnre View Post

Never gets old!!

But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• White lightning
                      Zag for Life
                      • Dec 2017

Maybe a little Dom Perignon would pair well with a few tacos [emoji895] [emoji895] [emoji895] .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mantua
                        Zag for Life
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by webspinnre View Post
                        The light is similar to the light in Paris, an inland city with a river running through it, close to Spokane’s latitude. Several visual artists I’ve spoken with have remarked on Spokane’s Parisien light. Yohan played on the same French U-19 team as Amel Traore. Does anyone know if they are related?
                        Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• SLOZag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

We apparently weren't interesting enough. Clark's final four: Kentucky, Memphis, North Carolina and UCLA.

SLOZag
                          "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• ZagZombie
                            Kennel Club Material
                            • Jun 2011

So why isn't coach Few more engaged with these high level recruits?

Comment

• IowaSERE
                              Bleeds GU Blue
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ZagZombie View Post
                              So why isn't coach Few more engaged with these high level recruits?
                              Closers don't open

Comment

• Zagdawg
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

De'Ante Green 2022 PF

"Green, the No. 33 player in the 247Sports Rankings, also listed Baylor, Florida State, Georgia, Gonzaga, Kansas, Louisville, UNC-Chapel Hill, Tennessee and Wake Forest as the rest of his Top 10. Despite being a 2022 recruit, Green held a total of 30 offers, but narrowed it down to a list that included five out of the 10 being inside the ACC."

NC State has made the cut for Arden (N.C.) Christ School power forward De'Ante Green, one of the top players in the country for the 2022 class.

Comment

Working...
                                X