• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bogozags
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by cggonzaga View Post
    Agreed not enough minutes to go around but if Daum wanted to come he would certainly battle (and probably win) for a starting spot alongside Tillie. He’d certainly play over Larsen and Filip. The kid is an AA for a reason.
    Sure it’s all speculation and I hope he stays and plays there BUT he would an incredible add to a team that will be in the serious fight for an NC...that might be reason enough for him to look at GU “IF” he were to transfer...

Comment

• jazzdelmar
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Sounds like Greggg at WSU is already buttering him up.....

Comment

• Bogozags
        Zag for Life
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
        Sounds like Greggg at WSU is already buttering him up.....
        Choice between staying or going to Wazzu...i’m Staying put

Comment

• jazzdelmar
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
          Choice between staying or going to Wazzu...i’m Staying put
          No, Wichita State Greggg.....offered high praise of Daum after their game.....

Comment

• Bogozags
            Zag for Life
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
            No, Wichita State Greggg.....offered high praise of Daum after their game.....
            Ah, yes now that would be a good move but would rather have him come here as we play for the NC next year...

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
              Banned
              • Feb 2007

Ah, yes now that would be a good move but would rather have him come here as we play for the NC next year...
              Again, this is extremely insensitive and offensive towards South Dakota State. He has shown no inclination whatsoever that he is going to transfer. You guys sound like a bunch of vultures.

Comment

• DZ
                Zag for Life
                • Sep 2007

There is a very well-informed poster with an NSA bug in Few's mind and earlier this year he said to expect a BCS "blue book" elite transfer mid-season (obviously not eligible this season). if that's still the case, and the poster is rarely here much these days, then there's probably not room for a kid like this.
                Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                Mark Twain.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
                  Again, this is extremely insensitive and offensive towards South Dakota State. He has shown no inclination whatsoever that he is going to transfer. You guys sound like a bunch of vultures.
                  Joining the roster next year are Brandon Clarke and Filip Petrusev. Power forward is not a need.

Comment

• Bogozags
                    Zag for Life
                    • Jan 2008

Read post #16 of this thread...

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
                      There is a very well-informed poster with an NSA bug in Few's mind and earlier this year he said to expect a BCS "blue book" elite transfer mid-season (obviously not eligible this season). if that's still the case, and the poster is rarely here much these days, then there's probably not room for a kid like this.
                      My guess is that BobZag is the poster you’re referring to but I’ve no idea who the transfer may be. If true, I guess we will learn who it is within the next Few weeks as 1st semester wraps up this week for every D1 school, if it hasn’t already.
                      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2007

Read post #16 of this thread...
                        I did and I actually read the article itself yesterday morning. The entire article was extremely disrespectful to South Dakota State. It's almost as if Myron Medcalf is trying to persuade him to transfer with that article.

Comment

• MontanaCoyote
                          Zag for Life
                          • Dec 2015

Forget it! This kid will either stay where he is or go NBA (.!)

Comment

• seacatfan
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2014

Daum dropped 37 points and added 12 rebounds in a 2OT loss to Colorado Friday night.

I agree w/ Spy, I don't like conjecturing about a player who has given no indication he intends to transfer. I'm absolutely convinced there is tampering that goes on in major college sports w/ regards to transfers. Until a player says he wants to transfer, nobody, be it fans, media, representatives of schools, has any business talking about that player perhaps going to another school. That's my opinion anyway (although I've probably been guilty of it myself--the fan part--so I guess I'm a hypocrite).

Comment

• sittingon50
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                              --so I guess I'm a hypocrite).
                              It's a pretty big club that we're all a member of, cat.
                              But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Bogozags
                                Zag for Life
                                • Jan 2008

I did and I actually read the article itself yesterday morning. The entire article was extremely disrespectful to South Dakota State. It's almost as if Myron Medcalf is trying to persuade him to transfer with that article.
                                The article was as long as a book too!

Yes, it sure seemed as though Medcalf was attempting to persuade him to test the waters...if the kid is happy and as good as they say, then staying at SDSU would be the right thing to do...

There are a lot of graduating transfers that for one reason or another leave but to put those thoughts in a kid's head just isn't right...imo

Comment

Working...
                                X