• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zags_Fanatic
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by willandi View Post
    Any reports from the game last night? Was Peyton there?
    Can’t ask for a better game for a high level recruit to see. All of the Gonzaga family vibes on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• caldwellzag
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2018

Peyton sure looked good in the picture he posted on Twitter in the Zags jersey. I think I would definitely start watching some of his highlights after this visit. Not saying a commitment is close or anything like that, but I know that Peyton loved his time at GU and he fits the bill for what we are looking for. Staff was really impressed by him and his family. The family was really impressed by GU. Like always a great visit and one that should just reassure people that GU is a special place.

Comment

• scrooner
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

No offer though?

Comment

• phxfireflames
          Kennel Club Material
          • Mar 2009

Was really impressed with this set of highlights. Exceptional two-way player.

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
          Peyton sure looked good in the picture he posted on Twitter in the Zags jersey. I think I would definitely start watching some of his highlights after this visit. Not saying a commitment is close or anything like that, but I know that Peyton loved his time at GU and he fits the bill for what we are looking for. Staff was really impressed by him and his family. The family was really impressed by GU. Like always a great visit and one that should just reassure people that GU is a special place.

Comment

• Bogozags
            Zag for Life
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by phxfireflames View Post
            Was really impressed with this set of highlights. Exceptional two-way player.

This kid is SPECIAL and hope we offer and he accepts... he will be a star at GU

He is a leaper and has excellent form in his jump shot too

Comment

• zagssuperfan
              Kennel Club Material
              • Jun 2013

Serious question Caldwell, how often do kids and their families come in and not love it at gu? When it does happen, what does that look like? The only things I can think of to make a kid not love it is not being paid or not being guaranteed playing time.

Comment

• ZagSwag
                Bulldog Fan
                • Aug 2019

Originally posted by zagssuperfan View Post
                Serious question Caldwell, how often do kids and their families come in and not love it at gu? When it does happen, what does that look like? The only things I can think of to make a kid not love it is not being paid or not being guaranteed playing time.
                Especially for Southern California/big city kids I think Spokane/the weather up here has scared some recruits off in the past

Comment

• caldwellzag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by zagssuperfan View Post
                  Our record of landing recruits that visits is pretty high, so not much. Honestly, when/if we get a kid to come on a visit we are already in a great spot with them and the visit usually is the cherry on top.

Comment

• StatZag19
                    Professional Zag Fan
                    • May 2019

Watson receives offer from Texas Tech

I take nothing nor anyone on this forum seriously in any form or way. It is no more or less than a satirical board until legitimacy is restored.

Comment

• CDC84
                      Super Moderator
                      • Feb 2007

Heister: "So were you hesitant to attend Gonzaga? I mean, it's very cold here man."
                      Sam Dower: "Very cold? Man I'm from Minnesota."

I grew up in So Cal, and I never felt that Gonzaga was too cold or too hard to endure weather wise. You just need to wear appropriate clothing initially, and you will adjust. It's not like Chicago, Detroit or Minneapolis. What makes Chicago so miserable is that dang wind. For Jeremy Pargo, Gonzaga was a relief! Cold weather can be taken care of with a good jacket. But in Chicago you need to adorn a ski mask like you are robbing a 7-11 or K Store!

Comment

• Gonzagit
                        Kennel Club Material
                        • Nov 2017

Was watching some of his Instagram stuff yesterday and noticed that he also has a little brother who is a sophomore and already has an offer from Cal. He's super wiry like Peyton and a little more slight, but he's really young and looks tough as hell. Could be a nice possible package deal if we pick up Peyton. And I know a lot of these guys are friends now with the AAU circuit and everything, buy Peyton is really active on commenting on some of the current and future GU players. I know Caldwell has mentioned that we are in a good spot with him, so let's hope it pans out. Really excited about this guy.

Comment

• caldwellzag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Gonzagit View Post
                          Was watching some of his Instagram stuff yesterday and noticed that he also has a little brother who is a sophomore and already has an offer from Cal. He's super wiry like Peyton and a little more slight, but he's really young and looks tough as hell. Could be a nice possible package deal if we pick up Peyton. And I know a lot of these guys are friends now with the AAU circuit and everything, buy Peyton is really active on commenting on some of the current and future GU players. I know Caldwell has mentioned that we are in a good spot with him, so let's hope it pans out. Really excited about this guy.
                          Yep and we have been watching his brother as well. Would not be shocked if in the next few months his brother and Skyy Clark become our top priorities in that class

Comment

• Gonzagit
                            Kennel Club Material
                            • Nov 2017

Yep and we have been watching his brother as well. Would not be shocked if in the next few months his brother and Skyy Clark become our top priorities in that class
                            Love it

Comment

• phxfireflames
                              Kennel Club Material
                              • Mar 2009

With his overwhelming length and strong athleticism, Watson embraces his ability to dominate defensively both in space and around the rim. He spends some games guarding the other teams biggest perimeter threat, often doing solid work on other future NBA prospects

Comment

• CDC84
                                Super Moderator
                                • Feb 2007

Few and Co. need to keep scouting the So Cal area.................

Comment

Working...
                                X