• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bdmiller7
    Zag for Life
    • Jun 2017

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Evidently, that's your one allowable post on this thread, Mark. Well used. And enigmatic in its own way.
    Let's move on.

Comment

• bdmiller7
      Zag for Life
      • Jun 2017

Huh? Didn’t realize posts were rationed.
      They're not, but I made 2 comments and I get a dismissive "let's move on" from you, yet 1/2 the comments on here are yours and you continue posting.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by bdmiller7 View Post
        They're not, but I made 2 comments and I get a dismissive "let's move on" from you, yet 1/2 the comments on here are yours and you continue posting.
        Apologies it wasn’t meant to be dismissive. Rather we each have a good POV so let’s move to the far more important subject of Kansas on Bird Day.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
          Enigmatic? Just call me the "Riddler" aka Edward Nygma.
          I liked the Frank Gorshin "Riddler" better. lol

Comment

• bdmiller7
            Zag for Life
            • Jun 2017

Apologies it wasn’t meant to be dismissive. Rather we each have a good POV so let’s move to the far more important subject of Kansas on Bird Day.
            No worries, i probably wouldnt have been annoyed except i was already in a pissy mood today. I cant wait for Kansas!

Comment

• WallaWallaZag
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

petrusev seems to be getting a lot of flack on here...while filip certainly wasn't a defensive standout, i don't remember timme being that much better. is there any statistical evidence that indicates otherwise???

Comment

• NotoriousZ
                Zag for Life
                • Oct 2008

I’ve been away for a couple days and I see that most of you want to move on but please forgive me... I need a piece of this. Petro was an offensive star and the individual awards were no surprise. But was he great for the team? I don’t think so. His defense was lacking to put it kindly. And forgive me again, but if you can’t carry your weight on defense you’re not getting my respect unless you’re Adam Morrison (and he was a better defender then Phillip anyway). But to be honest it was his attitude that killed it for me. Seriously, have you seen any other Gonzaga player give up and turn his back on a play because he didn’t get the ball passed to him?

Definitely wish him the best and I hope he matures in life and basketball, but I am looking forward to what this year could bring our team!
                It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

Working...
                X