X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzdelmar
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Biked thru there on my way across the state. Lots of wind, road debris, no Geiger counter.

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Hitch-hiked in all of 'em. back in the day.

Didn't see anything that came close to the Hanford Reservation.

Comment

• JohnOGU
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Feb 2008

Comment

• webspinnre
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

For those of us who don't do Instagram, does anyone want to share?
        I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• GuZag2012
          Kennel Club Material
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by webspinnre View Post

This is what the Instagram post is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• bartruff1
            Zag for Life
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Alum08 View Post
            Pretty subjective. Personally I find the rolling hills and plains to be beautiful, particularly during storm season.
            I am retired and I like to hike the Historical and Heritage Trails in the West.....few actually followed the Lewis and Clark trail up the Missouri past Ft Benton.....most came west over South Pass....nearly all of the trails to the West originated in Missouri and crossed Kansas and Nebraska ….the Oregon Trail, the Mormon Trail the Santa Fe Trail and the cattle drive trails to the North from Texas ….. it is a land with a rich History with the Spanish explorers going back to the 1500's …..

Of course none of that would interest a teen age boy....or for that matter a college basketball fan …..
            Last edited by bartruff1; 07-21-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
              Zag for Life
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
              I am retired and I like to hike the Historical and Heritage Trails in the West.....few actually followed the Lewis and Clark trail up the Missouri past Ft Benton.....most came west over South Pass....nearly all of the trails to the West originated in Missouri and crossed Kansas and Nebraska ….the Oregon Trail, the Mormon Trail the Santa Fe Trail and the cattle drive trails to the North from Texas ….. it is a land with a rich History with the Spanish going back to the 1500's …..

Of course none of that would interest a teen age boy....or for that matter a college basketball fan …..
              I think I now know who to ask if I need to go out looking for fresh beaver pelts

(Bart, per usual, you broad fund of knowledge is on display...)

Comment

• webspinnre
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Gotta love the work Julian and Dominick are doing on our behalf.
                I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• Goshzagit
                  Zag for Life
                  • Dec 2007

Gotta love the work Julian and Dominick are doing on our behalf.
                  If Julian was a tight end and Dom was a wide receiver on the side, this would be a done deal by now.

Comment

• raise the zag
                    Zag for Life
                    • May 2011

Has anyone ever told Julian that Gonzaga has one of the best intramural programs in the nation? Flag football is legit at GU.

Over 60% of student body participates (ranks 7th nationally), and flag football runs from September to around Bball Season tipoff.

I'm 100% serious, at least to satisy his football fix. It allowed me to continue my "glory years" of HS football.

Comment

• ZagRecruitWatch
                      Kennel Club Alum
                      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by raise the zag View Post
                      Has anyone ever told Julian that Gonzaga has one of the best intramural programs in the nation? Flag football is legit at GU.

Over 60% of student body participates (ranks 7th nationally), and flag football runs from September to around Bball Season tipoff.

I'm 100% serious, at least to satisy his football fix. It allowed me to continue my "glory years" of HS football.
                      I think you mean Jalen not Julian. And I don't think my main man Suggs
                      will be making his decision based on Intramural.

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                        Administrator
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by raise the zag View Post

I totally relived my glory years on the intramural fields. I went from being a mediocre high school football and basketball player to being a mediocre intramural flag football and basketball player. I don’t think my dorm teams won a game in either sport, unless the other team forfeited or we brought in a ringer or two that wasn’t enrolled at GU.
                        “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Intramurals vs The Big House? Hilarious.

Comment

• Mantua
                            Zag for Life
                            • Mar 2007

I don’t know how to move an Instagram picture to this board. I wish I knew how, unless the process involves cropping screenshots or something else as tedious. Instagram is simple to use just to follow user accounts. It works pretty much the same as twitter. You need to open an account but you don’t have to post anything. There’s a lot more information on individual players on Instagram than twitter. When a red circle appears around an avatar, you can click it to see videos and pictures that are not necessarily permanent posts. There are a lot of photos with comments on an Instagram account page.
                            Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• GuZag2012
                              Kennel Club Material
                              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Mantua View Post
                              I don’t know how to move an Instagram picture to this board. I wish I knew how, unless the process involves cropping screenshots or something else as tedious. Instagram is simple to use just to follow user accounts. It works pretty much the same as twitter. You need to open an account but you don’t have to post anything. There’s a lot more information on individual players on Instagram than twitter. When a red circle appears around an avatar, you can click it to see videos and pictures that are not necessarily permanent posts. There are a lot of photos with comments on an Instagram account page.
                              I shared a screenshot of the Instagram post earlier today. I agree with everything you’ve said though. Instagram seems to be the social media platform of choice for most kids.

Comment

• GuZag2012
                                Kennel Club Material
                                • Jul 2012

2020 Jalen Suggs Offer

Could be a fun matchup if Dominick is back playing for Dream Vision. Looks like his team plays Jalen’s Grassroots Sizzle team on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X