Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Future Opponents 2019

Jon Rothstein

Verified account

@JonRothstein
    58s59 seconds ago
    More
    Sources: Wisconsin will play St. Mary's in a neutral site game next season at the Sioux Falls Pentagon in South Dakota.
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Good for them! Great opportunity for a meaningful win.
    But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

I applaud both programs, Wisconsin has less to gain in this instance.

Great job by SMC in landing this game.

Comment

• zagamatic
        Zag for Life
        • Aug 2009

Wait. ..........SMC is leaving California for a non conference game? That's just crazy talk!

Comment

• NotoriousZ
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post
          Jon Rothstein

Verified account

@JonRothstein
          58s59 seconds ago
          More
          Sources: Wisconsin will play St. Mary's in a neutral site game next season at the Sioux Falls Pentagon in South Dakota.
          In related news, former SMC player Omar Samhan was awarded “Employee of the Month” at a Soiux Falls Burger King. Said Samhan, “Now I’m washing lettuce. Pretty soon I’ll be on fries. In a couple years I’ll make assistant manager, and that’s when the big bucks start rolling in.”
          It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• TexasZagFan
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by NotoriousZ View Post
            In related news, former SMC legend Omar Samhan was awarded “Employee of the Month” at a Soiux Falls Burger King. Said Samhan, “Now I’m washing lettuce. Pretty soon I’ll be on fries. In a couple years I’ll make assistant manager, and that’s when the big bucks start rolling in.”
            For a second there, I thought Old Man McDowell was opening a franchise in Sioux Falls. They’ll accept US and Zamunda currency in addition to plastic.

Comment

• CDC84
              Super Moderator
              • Feb 2007

Sioux Falls the past couple of seasons has hosted games featuring some marquee opponents. Kind of interesting. Good for the people of Sioux Falls. The games must be well attended and supported. I know that arena is decent sized.

I'd love to see a couple of teams face off against each other at the Fargo Dome!

Comment

• Nevada Don
                Professional Zag Fan
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
                For a second there, I thought Old Man McDowell was opening a franchise in Sioux Falls. They’ll accept US and Zamunda currency in addition to plastic.
                However, Omar is taking a leave of absence to play in that 3 man contest. Only then will he get back to South Dakota and into the fries assignment.

Comment

• NotoriousZ
                  Zag for Life
                  • Oct 2008

Sorry Don, hope you know I respect you guys. Hope you do well this year (except against us of course). Ham Sammich will receive no such niceties however...
                  It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• Nevada Don
                    Professional Zag Fan
                    • Apr 2012

Just fyi Gaels got a good one tonight in Cincinnati PG transfer Logan Johnson, sit one, play three.

Comment

• bartruff1
                      Zag for Life
                      • Jan 2010

You cannot swing a dead cat by the tail in Moraga without hitting a D1 basketball program so there is very little need to travel out of that area to get a game with local interest ….their success is remarkable for a mid major program....

Comment

• Zagdawg
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Jon Rothstein

Verified account

@JonRothstein
                        3m3 minutes ago
                        More
                        Source: Fresno State will play Saint Mary's in a neutral site game in Sacramento on November 20th.

Comment

• zagnut2012
                          Kennel Club Material
                          • Dec 2009

In related news, former SMC player Omar Samhan was awarded “Employee of the Month” at a Soiux Falls Burger King. Said Samhan, “Now I’m washing lettuce. Pretty soon I’ll be on fries. In a couple years I’ll make assistant manager, and that’s when the big bucks start rolling in.”
                          When he passes "The Art of the Ham Sandwich" course HS-201 I will then be impressed. In the mean time the cook needs more lettuce. Chop Chop....

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nevada Don View Post
                            However, Omar is taking a leave of absence to play in that 3 man contest. Only then will he get back to South Dakota and into the fries assignment.
                            Respect the heck out of SMC... but Omar... sorry... can't give him an ounce of it.
                            "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Zagdawg
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

The Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, South Dakota officially announced today that Saint Mary's will take on Wisconsin on Nov. 5 in their facility in a neutral site matchup.

Comment

Working...
                              X