Thread: WCC Tournament Prediction... and beyond

Default WCC Tournament Prediction... and beyond

...Micah Downs MVP of WCC Tournament

...and an automatic birth into The Dance by GU

...then given a #12 seed on Selection Sunday

We all talked about peaking at the right time of the year earlier this season... well we'll soon see. I like what I am seeing so far

If they win out, I thnik they will get at least a 10 seed ,maybe even a 9th seed.

I don't want to look past the WCC tourney at all... I firmly believe they have to win the conference tournament to get into The Dance.

If they win the WCC Tourney... in the NCAA Tourney I hope the Zags get as high a seed as possible. They seem to play better with a chip on their shoulder. I like them as a 12 seed or higher (12 seeds have a good upset history... plus a 4/13 seed in round 2 would be nice). Memories of GU as a #12 seed in 2001... Sweet Sixteen loss to Michigan St (Virgina victory in round 1 and Indiana St. victory in round 2).

Quote Originally Posted by Zagster View Post
    If they win out, I thnik they will get at least a 10 seed ,maybe even a 9th seed.
    If they win out, I think that national championship banner is going to look BEAUTIFUL in the MAC!

We got the "nice" bracket for the WCC tourney. I think we go dancing.

That being said, I'd rather have a 12 seed in Spokane than a 10 seed anywhere else.