Thread: For those that don't like Pargo

Default For those that don't like Pargo

We could have Tajaun Porter at Oregon. He consistently doesn't get the team into an offense, takes wild shots, overdribbles, and is a huge liability on defense. Yech, give me Pargo any day. His stats looked good tonight, but he definitely didn't seem to be giving them much.

I think the problem people have previously had with Pargo is that his skill set is entirely different from Zag point guards of the past. He HAS seemed like a square peg in a round hole sometimes. But he's one hell of a square peg.

That being said, he's really rounding (no pun intended) his all around game into form. Hopefully he keeps it up.
    Training Grounds: Rambling Thoughts of a Surgical Resident
    You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions. -Siddhartha Gautama

i just have a problem with pargo at the end of games when everything is on the line. he doesnt seem to make the right decisions and usually ends up running down the shot clock and turning the ball over. other than that he's a heck of a player

Oregon = Cheeleaders!

hubba hubba
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Quote Originally Posted by BobZag View Post
    Oregon = Cheeleaders!

hubba hubba
    We're lucky all the cheerleaders are alright after last night's game. One of them was dropped while doing one of the lifts with a guy. It looked pretty painful, but she came back to cheer the rest of the game.

Methow, WA (near a known Mark Few fishing hole)

I think the problem people have previously had with Pargo is that his skill set is entirely different from Zag point guards of the past.
    BINGO !!!

Zag guards of the past is just that history,you are very lucky to have him IMO
    BAITCAST Kingman AZ.