Thread: Billykins get "dehorned".

Default Billykins get "dehorned".

St. Louis loses 49-20? Poor Rick Mejures will get indigestion over that offensive performance " literally and figuratively."
    [/QUOTE]“Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.”
    ― Scottie Pippen

Default Bill Fitch Syndrome

I am sure HBZ remembers Bill Fitch - when he took over the Clippers back in the mid 90's, after the first practice, he said he knew the Clippers were the shortest team in the league, but didn't realize they were also the slowest.

Maybe the players Majerus inherited are lacking in talent....but they are 9-6 so far. They are apparently trying hard even if they lack talent.
    "You can observe a lot just by watching"
    Yogi Berra

"Larry Hughes’ alma mater accomplished something big tonight. Saint Louis set the Division I record for fewest points in a game, falling 49-20 to George Washington in the Atlantic 10 opener for both teams.

"20 points. Total. In the entire game.

"Check out the box score. It’s like having 5 Larry Hugheses starting and 5 more of them on the bench!"
    heylarryhughespleasestoptakingsomanybadshots.com

The Billikens should be feeling better this morning in light of the stinko first half put up by the NC State team versus North Carolina. . .UNC went on a 25-0 run to put the game out of reach. . .

NC State looks about as bad as any D1 team I have ever seen, including SLU. Each players ego vastly outmatches their actual ability. No chemistry whatsoever. At least they are up to 25 now.