Thread: My wife has a crush on Tony Bennett

Default My wife has a crush on Tony Bennett

So, I'm flippin' though the channels and I stop on the Wazzu/USC game and my wife looks up at the tv and proclaims"Oh, my gosh, who's that, he's freakin' gorgeous?" Keep in mind she wouldn't know Washington State from Washington Mutual. I informed her that he's the head coach and she says, " I've never seen a coach like that, they're usually fat and dumpy". I immediately thought of Majerus. I'm sure this will get moved and that's cool, I just thought it was a funny/cute story.

Speaking of Majerus... his billikens set a NCAA record tonight! Least points scored in a game!
    Last edited by MedZag; 01-11-2008 at 06:17 AM.

Oh my gosh, I know, they mentioned it during the USC/Wazzu game. Probably why he came to mind.

There's a lot of that going on, Spy. Just be glad she doesn't follow hoops or she'd have a perfectly good reason for checking out Bennett with far greater regularity.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

My 50 yr old mom is all of the sudden the biggest coug fan you've ever known and she used to despise them. I guess some guys just have it all.

I am of fan of Cute Coach Tony too! He makes the Cougs look a whole lot better!

At the very end of the WSU/USC game the announcers said that WSU would not win the 'all airport team' when talking about teams that look good anywhere, even going through the airport. I would have to say though, Tony is the exception to that comment! He gets my vote for People Mag's best looking - they need to stop looking in Hollywood and start looking in the Palouse!
    Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. -- Dave Barry
    f∞

Default That's ok

I've got a crush on Tony's wife, too.

Very NOT ugly.

Its all good. My wife has a crush on Few.