Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: OT- Age and Location

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    Uh oh, surrounded by Bucknuts. My bro is just outside Dayton, he's not a fan of all of the fans of THE Ohio St. University.
    That's a group that has metastasized. Plenty of them have migrated to North Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by titopoet View Post
    Spokane Valley
    I'd call you a "youthful 52."

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    Uh oh, surrounded by Bucknuts. My bro is just outside Dayton, he's not a fan of all of the fans of THE Ohio St. University.
    Many many moons ago I was working at a software company in NYC... OSU was one of our customers. So I am on the phone with the General Counsel and some of his employees and I said "Ohio State University" at one point. He quite seriously interrupted immediately and said... "No. It is THE Ohio State University." I paused and then calmly said... "Did I mention that between my two parents there are 5 degrees, 2 of them PhDs, from Michigan State?" There were a couple groans heard on the other side of the phone... but I was smiling ear to ear.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

I seldom have problems when dealing with the fine people from Just Another Ohio State University! I do sometimes have to ask them to show me where the 'The' is in the name, especially on their diploma.

46 and live in Bothell Wa