Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You know you're a Zags fan when....

....or when you come back home from school and you and your family are so engrossed in the Zags that you find your room completely re-painted and re-decorated as a "Gonzaga basketball room."

A very nice surprise indeed.
    It's F4 or bust.

Default You know you're a zag fan...

when you've actually read all three pages of this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Zagpower View Post
    You give up the stability of a career as a CPA and Corporate Controller to open sports memorabilia stores that specialize in GU gear. I get to buy, sell, and talk Zags 365 days a year and I get to call it "work".
    When you're willing to give up the stability of a 17 year career in the accounting field to ask the guy/gal who opened up a sports memorabilia store that specializes in GU gear if you can 'work' for him/her so you can talk Zags 365 days a year on the job.
    Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. -- Dave Barry
    f∞

I'd have to say we have some damn good fans....Some pretty funny posts.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

When you're on patrol in Al Qaim and you call back to your TOC to find out the score to the game in the middle of the patrol.
    Example is better than precept

Quote Originally Posted by RTK View Post
    When you're on patrol in Al Qaim and you call back to your TOC to find out the score to the game in the middle of the patrol.
    I missed this! That is OK.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

At halftime, you change from a red Zags hoodie to a blue Zags hoodie hoping it will bring good luck. . .

When you use the excuse that your old rotator cuff injury has come back so you can get out of playing in the company golf tourney, where there is free beer and food, just to be able to watch the Zags play lowly Indiana.
    "You can observe a lot just by watching"
    Yogi Berra

When you live in Seattle and arrange work in Spokane on the same day as a Zag game.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

been a long time since someone has posted on this thread i see... but i couldn't resist:
    when you name your dog Pendie because she looks just like him (no offense david)

ID ZAGFAN Guest

When you turn all four TV's in your house on--loft--bedroom--den--dining room--turned on at full volume during Zag games so that you don't miss anything when you leave the loft to pee--check the game thread-- get a glass of wine--during a time out.

ZaGranny