Thread: Andy Katz chat at 11:00am PST

Default Andy Katz chat at 11:00am PST

The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

I sent a question regarding ESPN tv coverage of the Zags...but I seriously doubt it will get answered.
    Go Zags!!! Just Foo'in around.

Good question Rub, I'm glad someone is bringing that up to ESPN. The chat with Andy just kicked off, yet here is the first Q&A regarding the Zags:

Andy, Spokane : How good will the Zags be when Josh Heytvelt and Steven Gray return? Final four material or not?

SportsNation Andy Katz: Yes, it's potentially there for the Zags. But I would caution that we don't know how Heytvelt will play after not playing competitively since last February. A big man with a stress fracture in the foot is never a good sign. Also, Gray may be one of the top shooters at GU, but he too hasn't played in a while and still hasn't been thrown into a high-powered atmosphere since an exhibition game. He hasn't been the target of a road wrath that the Zags go through in the WCC. So, let's see how they both adjust before pushing hte Zags too far into March.

Hey that was me! woot woot

nice find bayzag.

nice find? that really was me!