Thread: Help! I need copies of the games

Default Help! I need copies of the games

Our son is currently serving with the Marines in Iraq. All he asked us to send him are DVDs of this season's games but our DVD recorder broke. Even if you have VHS copies, I'll take them to have DVDs made. Thanks!

Zag79 may be able to help with the DVD's. You might Personal Message him.

Meanwhile, welcome to the board.

God Bless you and your son. Thank you for his service to our country.

Woo Hoo will be along shortly to properly welcome you to the GU Boards!

Wecome Dazags!!!

Allow myself to introduce...myself...

I am woohoo, aka WooVideoConstructionistHoo.

I'm pretty much the coolest guy on this board when it comes to putting together VHS tapes (the actual constructional portion). Basically, I make the actual tape itself, so unfortunatley, I can't help you in your dilemma with your son. Let me take a second to tell you about my earlier days in video tape construction. I was amazingly good at putting together cardboard boxes when I used to work down at Tom's Adult Store, and I was approached one day by a man that said, "Holy crap, thats a nice cardboard box you just constructed. What do you say you bring those skills to my company, to make VHS tapes? I'll pay you top dollar." How could I refuse that? So, I joined TFHCOVHSTCI. (The Franklin Hibbart Company Of Video Home System Tape Construction Incorporated). I actually set the Thompson County record for most tapes constructed in 7 minutes (2 tapes). My tapes have gone on to become excellent movies. Like the home movie our dear friend former1 made of himself and a poo castle (like a sand castle, only with poo). There is also an excellent VHS library of dozens of tapes of LIZF shooting baskets and talking about the old days (picture Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite). There have also been unsuccesful tapes too...like the one ZagNative made where she reads childrens books and tried to sell it to Elementary Schools. It sold 4 copies because apparently she kept messing up words and mumbling expletives. (By the way, 3 of those copies were purchased by her family). Anyways, gotta got back to work, just wanted to say WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Tell your son thanks for his service to this country, btw.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dazags View Post
    Our son is currently serving with the Marines in Iraq. All he asked us to send him are DVDs of this season's games but our DVD recorder broke. Even if you have VHS copies, I'll take them to have DVDs made. Thanks!
    dazags, welcome....
    PM me if you want a copy of these two games on a DVD, Wkentucky and St.Joes...both games we won...yeah... (perhaps Uconn game too).

God Bless your son.