Clear All
  • gozagswoohoo
    Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
    • Feb 2007

Got em.

WELCOME ABOARD ZAGTANA!!!

Allow myself to introduce....myself...

I am Woohoo, aka WooBoardIdolHoo.

I am pretty much the coolest poster on this board when it comes to singing. As a matter of fact, we held our own version of American Idol and called it "GU Board Idol", and I was the winner. Yep, that was back in 1981 (coincidentally, that was the same year the Detroit Tigers won the NLCS). Anyways, I won the competition with a spicy rendition of "I'm to Sexy" by George Michael. Enough about me...let me tell you a little about some of the posters on this board.
    I have been invited to different events to sing and karaoke for a few of the posters on this board. This has given me a chance to meet many posters...many of whom are pretty odd...for instance, last year I was hired by a poster named GonzagaGurl08 to sing at her pool party. I started singing some of the top hits from 2007, and she interrupted me and made me get down on one knee and sing Backstreet Boys directly to her for the entire rest of the party. She also made me change the lyrics to make it sound like Pendo was the one singing and directing the songs personally to her...
    Then there was the Tupperware party I sang hired to sing at by ElVoce. (this was kinda scary...) The only songs he let me sing were Michael Bolton songs, while he put on a sundress and danced circles around the living room while holding his tea-cup chihuahua he named "Mikey". This is also the first time I'd ever seen a person wear lipstick and kiss a dog on the mouth. But hey...the dog seemed to be into it to so, what can I say?
    Then there was the candle party I sang at for a poster named TexasZagFan. It was one of the more uncomfortable gigs I have ever done because he made me wear this wierd, tight leather suit and sing Janet Jackson songs, then kept trying to tear pieces of the suit off while he yelled "Wardrobe malfunction time, wardrobe malfunction time". Come to think of it...he said it was a candle party, yet, I didn't see candles and I was the only person there....? Hmm...oh well, but this is also one of the reasons I haven't been to his house alone since then.

Anyways, I'd better get back to work, I just wanted to say HELLO, and WELCOME ABOARD ZAGTANA!!!!!

Comment

• RenoZag
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

PTMA thread ever. . .look's like there are some greetings that never made it over to this thread.

So it goes.
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
        PTMA thread ever. . .look's like there are some greetings that never made it over to this thread.

So it goes.
        I agree, my personal favorite PMTA thread ever. I don't think the very last greeting I did made it here...although I don't quite remember who it was to. I only remember because I thought it may have been a personal best. I will try to find it...

(feel free to delete this post if I find it, I wouldn't want to clog this sweet thread)

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
          • Feb 2007

Wow, not gonna lie, I don't remember writing over half of these!! haha. Some of them really had me cracking up though. Poor Rubaddub got hammered on a lot of these, haha. Miss that guy.

I need to get back to doing my greetings again. I shall work on that.

Comment

• gonzagafan62
            Zag for Life
            • Nov 2013

Here is one that whoohoo did about a month ago.... (Almost slipped through the cracks...lol)

Well hello dan71w! Allow myself to introduce....myself. I am Woohoo, bringer of all that is good.

Everyone on the forum knows me as the grocery store guy. I run the grocery store, here within the forum. So if you ever need anything like vegetables, fruit, or Pez, just send me a PM. I do feel like it's my job to warn you about a few of the posters here though....we've had issues over the years with some of them. First and foremost, I need to mention former1dog. We had to ban him from the grocery store last May, because he was going around telling all of the women in the store that he "worked in the store, and his job was to go around and get a test-feel of the softness of all of the customers melons". This was especially disturbing to those certain customers who did not actually HAVE melons in their carts.
            You really need to be on the lookout for gu03alum as well. He always hangs out near the freezer section. You can recognize him easily because he pulls his arms inside his shirt, and bends his arms in, and just sticks his elbows out of the arm holes, and acts like he has no arms. Then he will go up to the ladies, and say "Hey look. I got no arms. Will you reach way back in the freezer for me and grab that Cool Whip?". At first, it seemed harmless, but then one of the ladies turned to quickly and their frozen "jubblies" (for lack of a better term) scraped gu03alum in the face and cut him open pretty bad.
            Lastly, there is Rubbadub. He is also kind of shady. He got permanently banned from the bakery last month, because he kept going in and stealing the Cherry pie's, right after they came out of the oven. For the longest time, we thought he was stealing them and eating them. Then somebody found like 3 dozen pies back behind his mother's house (he lives in her basement), and he hadn't eaten ANY of the actual pies, but he had just put a very small hole right in the center of the pie's. Still not exactly sure what was going on there.

Anyway, nice to have you posting! See you around.

Woohoo
            Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

Working...
            X