Mark Few Show on KGA Radio

The show is on now: https://tunein.com/radio/KGA-1510-s32766/
    • Jun 2008

Synapses?

Comment

• ZagNative
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

No. I have the program set up on Amazon Alexa to remind me at noon on Mondays to tune in to to show.
      Originally posted by hooter73 View Post
      Synapses?

Comment

• 3XaZag
        Kennel Club Material
        • Dec 2007

Let us hope and presume (dangerous I know) that synapses was in jest....if so, not bad....about a mid-5 on the pun meter.

If they weren't all firing, can someone give us a synopsis?

Comment

• caduceus
          Zag for Life
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by 3XaZag View Post
          Let us hope and presume (dangerous I know) that synapses was in jest....if so, not bad....about a mid-5 on the pun meter.

If they weren't all firing, can someone give us a synopsis?
          Was going to say the same thing, but someone keeps deleting my posts. Apparently misfiring synapses are happening everywhere. Good on you. Reconsidering my participation here since trying to be helpful only results in adverse events. Someone else blows up a thread, and suddenly I'm collateral damage.

"I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

"You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake."

Comment

• tummydoc
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2013

That would be a loss Cad. I just bite my tongue when a see some of the nonscientific politicized BS posted lately.

Comment

• willandi
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by caduceus View Post
              Was going to say the same thing, but someone keeps deleting my posts. Apparently misfiring synapses are happening everywhere. Good on you. Reconsidering my participation here since trying to be helpful only results in adverse events. Someone else blows up a thread, and suddenly I'm collateral damage.

"I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

"You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake."
              Originally posted by tummydoc View Post
              That would be a loss Cad. I just bite my tongue when a see some of the nonscientific politicized BS posted lately.
              Same here. A voice in the wilderness crying out the truth.
              Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• katman50
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Here we go again.

Comment

• hooter73
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jun 2008

Yes, tongue in cheek on the synapses. I haven't listened to the show in a few years. Is Morrison still doing his podcast?

Comment

Working...
                  X