Thread: It's a special Game Day Gonzaga vs Alabama

Default It's a special Game Day Gonzaga vs Alabama

Good morning Zag fans. It's Game Day the best day of the week. Today it's Gonzaga vs Alabama at 5 pm on ESPN2. So get your best Zag gear on and get ready to Rock and Roll. I.ve been wearing two old Zag shirts, maybe 4 years old. One is a short sleeve and one long. Both Gonzaga The short sleeve is my favorite,

What's your favorite, or luckiest, Zag thing?

The game today should be another really good one. It's being played in Seattle. I hear the game is sold out so it should be rockin in there tonight. Alabama is ranked 11th in Ken Pom. So it's going to be a tough game. It should be a really good game to enjoy as it will be played at a fast pace. So enjoy it. Have fun, and root like hell.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Reborn, I'm not sure if I have a favorite or lucky item of Zag wear.

I do know of the t-shirt that has demons: the shirt I bought in Houston when the Zags played Duke. I wore it last Friday, hoping to drive the demons out, to no avail. I'm not sure if that shirt will ever be worn again when the Zags are playing.

O/T, today is the 65th Anniversary of the Million Dollar Quartet, a jam session at Sun Studio in Memphis: Carl Perkins, Elvis, Johnny Cash, and Jerry Lee Lewis. Due to contractual constraints, recordings could not be sold until after Elvis died. The tour of Sun Studio is short, but great look into the beginnings of rock and roll.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Reborn, I'm not sure if I have a favorite or lucky item of Zag wear.

I do know of the t-shirt that has demons: the shirt I bought in Houston when the Zags played Duke. I wore it last Friday, hoping to drive the demons out, to no avail. I'm not sure if that shirt will ever be worn again when the Zags are playing.

O/T, today is the 65th Anniversary of the Million Dollar Quartet, a jam session at Sun Studio in Memphis: Carl Perkins, Elvis, Johnny Cash, and Jerry Lee Lewis. Due to contractual constraints, recordings could not be sold until after Elvis died. The tour of Sun Studio is short, but great look into the beginnings of rock and roll.
    Now, Billion Dollar Quartet.

I have a black Gonzaga hat that I have been wearing to all the big games since the 2016/2017 season. That hat has a good record.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post

'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time