X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kitzbuel
    • Feb 2007

Game Thread: Tarleton State 11.29.2021

Zags MBB gets some active recovery at home after an extended and challenging stay in Vegas. I would expect to see the starters spend some time working on offensive execution so they can curb the TOs that plagued them against Duke. I also don't expect the Texans to get anything easy on the offensive end.

Tip: 10:00 PM Eastern, 7:00 PM Pacific

TV: KHQ/Root Sports
    Video Stream: https://watchstadium.com/live/tarlet...te-at-gonzaga/ (Come on Stadium, let's get some extra resources on line to handle the load!)

Audio Stream: https://thevarsitynetwork.com/audioa...sity-:oas-1503

Live Stats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=377732
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time
  • SorenTodd45
    Banned
    • Jan 2019

TV: KHQ/Root Sports
    Video Stream: https://watchstadium.com/live/tarlet...te-at-gonzaga/ (Come on Stadium, let's get some extra resources on line to handle the load!)
    Don't anticipate a huge load tonite, look who we are playing (and in no way is this meant as disrespect to the Texans). I honestly think it's all about your internet connection. I pay a fortune every month for high speed fiber-optic internet (with WIFI added, of course) and this year I have only gotten the "spininng wheel of death" about 4 or 5 times. I know if I watched these ROOT games on my main laptop (hardwired with an ethernet cable) it would be just like watching on ESPN. But I prefer to watch on my big screen TV, which is connected to one of my Chromebooks, and that is getting the Stadium WIFI signal.

I realize that was a lot of geek speak, hope I didn't bore anyone. One of my good friends is a tech freak and showed me the ins and outs of the whole situation. Basically, to wrap this up, if you don't live in Washington or Oregon (so no ROOT or KHQ on your cable lineup) then it's a streaming-only game for you. From what I know about streaming, it's always hit and miss. Right now, I am streaming the Iowa game on ESPN2 and there are no issues. This isn't a freebie though, I had to authenticate the channel with my paid Spectrum login.

Comment

• Radbooks
      Zag for Life
      • Jun 2007

Kaden Perry limped off with an injury after doing work with a manager.
      “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• Radbooks
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2007

Jim Meehan
        @SRJimm
        · 8m
        Kaden Perry being helped off the court, limping pretty badly. He was working out individually with a manager on post moves.
        “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
          Administrator
          • Apr 2009

Can anybody start tonight’s BZ Bulldog of the Game thread? I don’t think I will be up after halftime.
          “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• SorenTodd45
            Banned
            • Jan 2019

KGA radio still on national fluff. No pre-game tonite?
            (Wyman and Bob, no Huddy and Ammo, so once again out of market fans get thrown under the bus)

(almost 10 min till the hour, and still FOX Sports Radio, oh well, KGA gets an epic fail for this, going to switch my puter to Stadium)
            Last edited by SorenTodd45; 11-29-2021, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• SorenTodd45
              Banned
              • Jan 2019

Watch Stadium is now hot, I can hear the Kennel Crazies in the background. Greg is live now too as well.

Comment

• Spink
                Professional Zag Fan
                • Nov 2018

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                Watch Stadium is now hot, I can hear the Kennel Crazies in the background. Greg is live now too as well.
                Where are you located. I’m geo blocked right now.

Okay. My iPad isn't blocked! Thanks!

Comment

• kitzbuel
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                  Don't anticipate a huge load tonite, look who we are playing (and in no way is this meant as disrespect to the Texans). I honestly think it's all about your internet connection. I pay a fortune every month for high speed fiber-optic internet (with WIFI added, of course) and this year I have only gotten the "spininng wheel of death" about 4 or 5 times. I know if I watched these ROOT games on my main laptop (hardwired with an ethernet cable) it would be just like watching on ESPN. But I prefer to watch on my big screen TV, which is connected to one of my Chromebooks, and that is getting the Stadium WIFI signal.

I realize that was a lot of geek speak, hope I didn't bore anyone. One of my good friends is a tech freak and showed me the ins and outs of the whole situation. Basically, to wrap this up, if you don't live in Washington or Oregon (so no ROOT or KHQ on your cable lineup) then it's a streaming-only game for you. From what I know about streaming, it's always hit and miss. Right now, I am streaming the Iowa game on ESPN2 and there are no issues. This isn't a freebie though, I had to authenticate the channel with my paid Spectrum login.
                  I doubt it. I’m on Fios fiber connection at 200 mbps with mesh network. I am on Hulu for all my home TVs and don’t have the issues I have with Stadium.
                  'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                  - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• SorenTodd45
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2019

Answer to Spinks Q, I am in Pasadena Calif, home of the Rose Bowl. Ads are blocked as usual, but I can still hear background noise from the Kennel.

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                      • Mar 2008

Hangover from big game???not looking sharp
                      The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• Sarenyon
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

It's the light gray uniforms... looks like the home whites were not washed. Going to be a lot of TOs in this game.
                        GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                          • Mar 2008

Timme in a funk
                          The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                            • Mar 2008

On pace for 30 turnovers UGGGGG

Comment

• kitzbuel
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
                              On pace for 30 turnovers UGGGGG
                              I hope they get discussion about that during the time out. That is the biggest area they need to improve from the Duke game IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Working...
                              X