Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Game Thread: Duke 11.26.2021

Offense - we got rushed and pressured into TO’s

Defense - they drove into our lane way too easily. Opened up lots of options for Duke.

Long term - this young zag team has a higher ceiling than any past team.

Am disappointed but I suppose I'll get over it. They were just a bit better than our Zags.

This was an Elite 8 / Final Four quality game. Ebb and flow, counter-punches. . .this is what high level basketball is supposed to look like. Margin of error is so narrow. Zags TO's did them in.

Rather lose to Duke in November than in March. . .Few has a great team and I think they'll get even better.

#GoZags

The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

The officiating in this game was very mafiaesque tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    This was an Elite 8 / Final Four quality game. Ebb and flow, counter-punches. . .this is what high level basketball is supposed to look like. Margin of error is so narrow. Zags TO's did them in.

Rather lose to Duke in November than in March. . .Few has a great team and I think they'll get even better.

#GoZags
    Well said. I think there is a very good chance they play again. That would likely mean Final Four.