Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GU-Duke pregame media coverage

What strikes me after looking at the overall schedule of Duke is that this is very likely their only chance of losing this year til tournament time. That might give Duke a little extra motivation in this one as well as giving Koach an extra push to work the refs. So please, PLEASE, to the fans that can attend in person, please let the refs have it if Koach is getting his way.
    On a side note, UCLA will likely still win the PAC12, Duke will likely win the ACC, Alabama has a good chance to win the SEC, and Texas has a chance to win the BIG12 if they can come together as a team by conference (least likely to win their conference in my opinion). How cool would it be to not only go undefeated, but having beaten the conference champion from those conferences as well?

Quote Originally Posted by zagamatic View Post
    What strikes me after looking at the overall schedule of Duke is that this is very likely their only chance of losing this year til tournament time. That might give Duke a little extra motivation in this one as well as giving Koach an extra push to work the refs. So please, PLEASE, to the fans that can attend in person, please let the refs have it if Koach is getting his way.
    On a side note, UCLA will likely still win the PAC12, Duke will likely win the ACC, Alabama has a good chance to win the SEC, and Texas has a chance to win the BIG12 if they can come together as a team by conference (least likely to win their conference in my opinion). How cool would it be to not only go undefeated, but having beaten the conference champion from those conferences as well?
    Yes, that would definitely be cool. However, should we win tonight, the clear expectation will be an NC. There's still Alabama next week, and whenever we have to play BYU at their place. These 3 games, including tonight, have us favored, but there are no other speed bumps that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by zagamatic View Post
    Don't be surprised if Tommy sneaks in there and wins it. Those other Pac-12 coaches aren't used to that Zag system. UCLA sure couldn't handle it the other night, and Michigan sure didn't handle it either when they player Lloyd's team either.