Thread: Field of 68

Default Field of 68

Use watched a few minutes of comparing zags with Purdue, and the talking heads are all in on Purdue vs zags. I donít know how to paste a link to this, itís on youtube. I turned it off after they continued to say how Chet and Timme canít handle Purdueís bigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mvzags View Post
    Use watched a few minutes of comparing zags with Purdue, and the talking heads are all in on Purdue vs zags. I don’t know how to paste a link to this, it’s on youtube. I turned it off after they continued to say how Chet and Timme can’t handle Purdue’s bigs.
    Just walk away.

Use watched a few minutes of comparing zags with Purdue, and the talking heads are all in on Purdue vs zags. I donít know how to paste a link to this, itís on youtube. I turned it off after they continued to say how Chet and Timme canít handle Purdueís bigs.
    They are trying to set a Narrative. Keep fueling the fire talking heads.
    America's Team!

Hasn't Chet matched up with the one big from Canada that plays for Purdue, either AAU or national teams?
    But we don't play nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Hasn't Chet matched up with the one big from Canada that plays for Purdue, either AAU or national teams?
    They played each other in the semifinals of the u-19 world cup.

Edey put up 16pts/16reb/3blk while Chet had 12 pts/8 reb/6blk. The U.S. won the game 92-86.

Edey is an imposing presence, but isn’t as skilled or mobile as Timme or Holmgren. He will alter some Zag shots, but our guys could easily end up getting him into foul trouble because of their lateral movement abilities. He’s good but I like the matchup.

Jaden Ivey is the wildcard for me

The problem for Purdue in facing us is that they almost never play both of their bigs at the same time. Good luck trying to guard any pair of our bigs without both of those guys in the game at the same time. And I strongly suspect that Edey would be gassed very quickly trying to keep up with our bigs.

All 3 of those cbs announcers said that ucla was going to beat the Zags. It shows what these so called experts know. I said the first time I watched Edy play that I wished the Zags would have got him.

Quote Originally Posted by OntZags View Post
    They played each other in the semifinals of the u-19 world cup.

Edey put up 16pts/16reb/3blk while Chet had 12 pts/8 reb/6blk. The U.S. won the game 92-86.
    Thank you Ont.

Use watched a few minutes of comparing zags with Purdue, and the talking heads are all in on Purdue vs zags. I don’t know how to paste a link to this, it’s on youtube. I turned it off after they continued to say how Chet and Timme can’t handle Purdue’s bigs.
    Watched a previous episode before UCLA and the one dude mispronounced Gonzaga & Spokane, so he's got that serious knowledge going for him.