Thread: 2021 Conference of Champions

Default 2021 Conference of Champions

Haven't seen this discussed yet.............

WCC Baby. Beating up on the Pac-12 in the OOC. By the eye test, so far this season the best team in the Pac-12 would finish 3rd or 4th in the WCC this year.

Try on this fever dream.........Add Walton to the 3 musketeers for ZAG TV broadcasts, now that would be something to behold. Goes from the 3 musketeers to the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

Go ZAGS

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaZAG View Post
    Haven't seen this discussed yet.............

WCC Baby. Beating up on the Pac-12 in the OOC. By the eye test, so far this season the best team in the Pac-12 would finish 3rd or 4th in the WCC this year.

Try on this fever dream.........Add Walton to the 3 musketeers for ZAG TV broadcasts, now that would be something to behold. Goes from the 3 musketeers to the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

Go ZAGS
    That literally sent shivers down my spine.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Not to mention that two of the most promising coaches in the PAC are from the WCC....and Romar downsized to coach in the WCC....of course...... Malibu might have had a influence in that decision...