Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gonzaga vs UCLA Post Game thoughts and analysis

Quote Originally Posted by North Idaho Zag View Post
    Although most people would not get so defensive when asked to share ones source, your right, you are not our secretary. So I did my homework and found this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGtBnVZLSk
    Try A Google Search for 2022 NBA mock draft for Anton Watson ....at NBA Draft Room you might find him in the second round at #77.... that is enough of this nonsense for me.....have a nice day....

Methow, WA (near a known Mark Few fishing hole)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    He impressed me even less. 16 minutes, 0-4.
    May Few's substitution patterns confound you in perpetuity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
    Surfmonkey89

Hopefully Perry’s minutes, as few as they were, will help him on the big statue later. This was a high level game, despite the giant lead. UCLA had some string guys down low.

Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    Try A Google Search for 2022 NBA mock draft for Anton Watson ....at NBA Draft Room you might find him in the second round at #77.... that is enough of this nonsense for me.....have a nice day....
    77 would be middle of the third round, and there are only two.

I have been guilty of blaming refs, or attributing part of the loss to the reffing.

I do not believe I have ever done so in a game lost by double digits, never mind a game where our team was almost in the double bonus before a foul was called at all in the second half, and - if I recall, wasn't it the intentional foul that was the bronx cheer foul?

We at GU defer to none when it comes to entitlement (at least, speaking for myself), but damn, c'mon UCLA, be better. We know your team is better than they showed and wouldn't get beat by us every night... not by double digits anyway.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

That website predicts he is 18 people away from being the final pick in the final round.

It also lists him as 1" taller and 15lb lighter than the team roster for any year at GU.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard g krebs View Post
    77 would be middle of the third round, and there are only two.
    Regardless ....if you want to find him on their site..... that is the section where he is listed...if you want to quibble the internet is perfect for that.....

Quote Originally Posted by krozman View Post
    I found a hypothetical draft list on Google that listed him! To provide context, however, chet holmgren wasn't listed at all. I guess confirmation bias still possible regardless of accuracy
    Kroz...that may have been a 2021 mock draft........

Kroz...that may have been a 2021 mock draft........
    No doubt whatever I looked at was bunk. I honestly feel as though watson is a good player. It's just when someone frames him as a draft pick that this happens.
    Krozman
    GU student 1996-2000
    Law Student 2000-2003

Regardless ....if you want to find him on their site..... that is the section where he is listed...if you want to quibble the internet is perfect for that.....
    Quibble?

Your linked site shows him "not expected to be drafted" and also as "not expected to be among the 15 players who are undrafted and closest to being drafted".

If that is your evidence or example proving Watson is (your quote) "often predicted to be drafted", then you and the rest of us truly aren'y living in the same reality.

Enough of this pissing contest it’s unbecoming. It’s Thanksgiving day for Pete’s sake

StatZag

Why is he banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Spink View Post
    StatZag

Why is he banned?
    +1 unless I'm missing something outside of this thread.