• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigblahla
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Farnham's Idea Has Merit

During the game Sean Farnham made a great suggestion... bring back Cory, Joel and Jaylen during the NBA all-star break for proper recognition and Thanks for being great Zags and great young men...

What say ye GUNation... I think it's a great idea...

just my opinion

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"
  • Zagdawg
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Agree-- it would be great to have them all back for senior day.

Comment

• SorenTodd45
      Banned
      • Jan 2019

It was about the only intelligent thing he said last night. I usually like him when he is 2nd chair on one of our games, but last night he seemed distracted. Can't really blame him, I guess; look who we played.

Comment

• kitzbuel
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by bigblahla View Post
        During the game Sean Farnham made a great suggestion... bring back Cory, Joel and Jaylen during the NBA all-star break for proper recognition and Thanks for being great Zags and great young men...

What say ye GUNation... I think it's a great idea...

just my opinion

Go!! Zags!!!
        I agree. Make it Homecoming.
        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• jazzdelmar
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Even at the break, NBA schedules are really grinding, going to be tough. Yea, Farnham seemed disinterested. He’s usually aligned with the Kennel energy and the Davenport’s cuisine, maybe that’s why.

Comment

• GoZags
            Super Moderator
            • Feb 2007

Love the idea .... but things like that happen "almost" every season. I can think of half a dozen times that former Zags are back in the Kennel during the All Star break .... or in Rui's case, for "Senior" night.

But kudos to Farnham. I have an "idea" that this will come to fruition. I'm particularly fired up about Jalen .... as Cory and Joel had years of the "student" experience in home games.
            sigpic
            “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
            ——-
            List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
            Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• Spink
              Professional Zag Fan
              • Nov 2018

All Star Weekend Sunday Feb 20. We have a home game the 19th. But will All Star weekend feature rookie vs sophomore like normal? If so, Kispert and Suggs may be in that game.

Comment

• StatZag
                Banned
                • Dec 2020

1. Rui came back for his "missed" senior night in 2020 and was a surprise guest hosted by actual senior Killian Tillie who had joined the team with him and been his team mate for 3 yrs. It was spectacular.

2. Suggs might be doing some kind of freshmen/soph event, but Corey and Joel won't. Get those guys in the Kennel in person, and get Jalen to do a little Zoom/Video message.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                  • Feb 2007

Definitely... Maybe someone with better connections might want to suggest such a thing directly to someone in the administration
                  "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• TacomaZAG
                    Zag for Life
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
                    Love the idea .... but things like that happen "almost" every season. I can think of half a dozen times that former Zags are back in the Kennel during the All Star break .... or in Rui's case, for "Senior" night.

But kudos to Farnham. I have an "idea" that this will come to fruition. I'm particularly fired up about Jalen .... as Cory and Joel had years of the "student" experience in home games.
                    Agreed Go Zags. I feel bad for Jalen that he never got to experience the Kennel in full throat. Arranging something so he would be able to experience that would be incredible. Hope it works out.

Go ZAGS

Comment

• jsnider
                      Kennel Club
                      • Apr 2020

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                      Even at the break, NBA schedules are really grinding, going to be tough. Yea, Farnham seemed disinterested. He’s usually aligned with the Kennel energy and the Davenport’s cuisine, maybe that’s why.

I would hate to live my life with the glass half empty 24/7. Just once - I would like to see an upbeat post from you. As difficult as it might be - I would love to see it. Kispert, Suggs, and Ayayi deserve the love they have earned. What season!!!!!!!
                      Love the Zags!!!

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jsnider View Post
                        I would hate to live my life with the glass half empty 24/7. Just once - I would like to see an upbeat post from you. As difficult as it might be - I would love to see it. Kispert, Suggs, and Ayayi deserve the love they have earned. What season!!!!!!!
                        Geez, I’d say half my posts are positive. But thanks for the emotion check.

Comment

• GoZags
                          Super Moderator
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                          Geez, I’d say half my posts are positive. But thanks for the emotion check.
                          Jazz. You have many talents. Math certainly doesn’t appear to be one of them.
                          sigpic
                          “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                          ——-
                          List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                          Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
                            Jazz. You have many talents. Math certainly doesn’t appear to be one of them.
                            Hilarious. Now go practice your putting.

Comment

Working...
                            X