Thread: A Foo Favor Needed

Default A Foo Favor Needed

I canít stay up for tonightís game vs. Central Michigan. Can one of the fine People of the Foo post the BZ Bulldog of the Game for me?

Please and thank you.
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I can’t stay up for tonight’s game vs. Central Michigan. Can one of the fine People of the Foo post the BZ Bulldog of the Game for me?

Please and thank you.
    I can do it, MCMM

Thank you.
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

I don’t have CBSSN on my cable package and I don’t plan to stay up past 1:00 PM on Thursday night. Is anybody planning to watch the USF game? Is anybody able to start the BZ Bulldog of the Game thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I don’t have CBSSN on my cable package and I don’t plan to stay up past 1:00 PM on Thursday night. Is anybody planning to watch the USF game? Is anybody able to start the BZ Bulldog of the Game thread?
    I can do it, MCMM

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    I can do it, MCMM
    Thank you.

It would be useless for me to volunteer since I will fall asleep on my sofa probably before the tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bayÖ small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time