Thread: Other Games: Friday - 11. 19. 21

Default Other Games: Friday - 11. 19. 21

WCC

Cal Poly @ Santa Clara - 6:00 - WCCN
    CSU Fullerton @ San Diego - 7:00 - WCCN
    UTEP @ Pacific - 7:00 - WCCN

A number of MTE Tournaments begin today: Myrtle Beach Invitational, Charleston Classic, Paradise Jam, Empire Classic, Jersey Mike's Classic, Roman Main Event

Top 25 / Opponents / Others

#22 St. Bonaventure vs. Clemson - 11:30 - ESPN2
    Hofstra @ #20 MD - 3:30 - FS1

4:00

Ohio @ #13 Kentucky - SECN
    #21 Auburn @ So. Florida - ESPN+
    Marquette vs. West Virginia - ESPN2
    Lehigh @ Merrimack

5:00

Lafayette @ #7 Duke - ACCN
    WKU @ #11 Memphis - ESPN+
    Oakland @ #14 Alabama - ESPN+ / SECN+
    Paul Quinn @ Tarleton - ESPN+

Wichita State vs Arizona - 7:00 - ESPNU (Vegas, T-Mobile Arena)

#4 Michigan vs. UNLV - 9:30 - ESPN2 (Vegas, T-Mobile)

Have a great start to the weekend.

The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Bonnies defeat Clemson, 68 -65. Boise State now 2 - 2 after beating Temple, 82 - 62.

Creighton and Oklahoma win.

Eastern Washington defeats CSU Northridge 67 - 64, in OT.

W. Virginia leads Marquette, in a battle of unbeatens, 42 - 33, 2:27 to play, 1H

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Hofstra and Maryland are tied, 56 each, under 8 minutes to play - FS1

I'm trying to watch Arizona-Wichta St. Over 5 minutes (actual time, not game time) I saw one bucket and about 10 fouls. I might switch to WWE, it's about the same thing. Zona is up 15.

Boise St. won big today. I looked at box score. They've got Akot and Doutrive, who both started their careers at Arizona eons ago. Also have a transfer from Portland, Shaver, Jr.

Had to quit watching, frustrating game. Wichita St. mounting a big comeback. Lloyd will take his first loss eventually, but hopefully not tonight.

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- — Jalen Williams had a career-high 26 points as Santa Clara rolled past Cal Poly 87-57 on Friday night.

PJ Pipes had 15 points for Santa Clara which is 4 - 0 to start the season. Keshawn Justice scored 12 points and Carlos Stewart 11.

Kyle Colvin had 18 points for the Mustangs (1-3). Julien Franklin added nine rebounds.

Arizona going to overtime.

Michigan-Unlv will start very late.

Cougs playing Arizona in football on PAC12 network. So foggy it’s hard to watch.

Tommy wins his first OT game.

Watched the 2nd half of the Arizona game. The first 5 minutes were good, but the rest......let's just say that Tommy has his work cut out for him. Rarely do you see a team with that many turnovers, empty possessions and missed free throws win.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- — Jalen Williams had a career-high 26 points as Santa Clara rolled past Cal Poly 87-57 on Friday night.

PJ Pipes had 15 points for Santa Clara which is 4 - 0 to start the season. Keshawn Justice scored 12 points and Carlos Stewart 11.

Kyle Colvin had 18 points for the Mustangs (1-3). Julien Franklin added nine rebounds.
    It's early in the season, but I'm nominating "PJ Pipes" to this year's NCAA "All Name" team. NOTE: If PJ was a hockey goalie, we could just give him the award now!
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

I recorded then watched most of Arizona vs Shockers game early this AM. Zona def has a lot of work to do offensively; guard play/depth appears to be an Achilles heel and every future opponent this season will be sure to make turning them over part of their game plan.

Ballo looks like he did playing for Mali pre Gonzaga. Dude has gotten the message: get in D1 shape if you wanna reach your considerable potential. He is dunking off alley-oops, rebounding and blocking shots. Really happy for him and hope he keeps improving.
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags