Thread: Ran the table. Posted in all threads on page 1. NEW RULE APPLIES FOR TODAY

Default Ran the table. Posted in all threads on page 1. NEW RULE APPLIES FOR TODAY

I am now the rule master for today (no seriously, it's in the rules. Refer to the FOO rule thread stickied above).

So....let's see....what rule do I want to enact for today...?

This is a lot of pressure. Let me think a bit.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Okay, here is what we will do (so far. I reserve the right to add/change/rescind any rules).

Any new THREADS (just the new threads, not posts) in the FOO today have to have (post approved by Woohoo) written in the title. Even if I have not approved it. You still have to put it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
    Last edited by gozagswoohoo; 11-19-2021 at 01:30 PM.

Ummm... I would like to report this thread to proper authorities...this thread does not have (post approved by Woohoo) in the title...
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

Jeez, you give somebody a little bit of authority and it totally goes to their head.

I am not a meme master, but I'm kinda feeling like we need a Cartman "you must respect my author-tay" here.

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    Jeez, you give somebody a little bit of authority and it totally goes to their head.

I am not a meme master, but I'm kinda feeling like we need a Cartman "you must respect my author-tay" here.
    Or maybe some Reno?

Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

It still needs just a dash of Cartman...

Good stuff. I really gotta add memes to my repertoire if I want to be taken seriously in these threads...that aren't serious. What a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    Ummm... I would like to report this thread to proper authorities...this thread does not have (post approved by Woohoo) in the title...
    Whoopsy Daisy! 😂 TOUCH…!

Hang in there, buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    Hang in there, buddy...
    Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bayÖ small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time