Nevada @ San Francisco - 7:30 - WCCN/STADIUM
    Ark - PB @ Portland - 7:00 - WCCN

Top 25 / Opponents

#22 St. Bonaventure vs. Boise State - 11:00 - ESPN2
    Milwaukee @ #24 Florida - 3:00 - SECN / ESPN+
    #19 Ohio St @ Xavier - 3:30 - FS1
    Stony Brook @ #3 Kansas - 5:00 - BIG12/ESPN+
    Wyoming @ Washington - 8:00 - PAC12

More Games Listed Here: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...11118/group/50

Let's go Dons!

Big game for Leon Rice and Boise State tonight too.

Man, I love college hoops...so many interesting stories, teams and players to root for. Take for example UW-Milwaukee vs #25 Florida tonight. Milwaukee features 5* freshman Patrick Baldwin Jr. who turned down offers from Duke, UNC, Kentucky (among others) to play for his dad who coaches UW-Milwaukee. Good story about him here: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ajor-milwaukee They also have one Vin Baker Jr. on their squad..yes, son of THE Vin Baker for all you Sonics fans.

Meanwhile, Florida has a senior center, Colin Castleton, who I recall watching some last season and thinking he has the tools to become a real force in college hoops. Was a 4* recruit who played his first two seasons at Michigan then saw the writing on the wall when Hunter Dickinson arrived and transferred to Florida, where he received a waiver and was granted immediate eligibility to play last season earning second team all SEC. Tested the NBA waters and decided to return this season and looks primed for a breakout season judging from his most recent game vs Florida State: Colin Castleton had 15 points, a career-high 16 rebounds and six blocks, and the Gators knocked off the 20th-ranked Seminoles 71-55 on Sunday
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Let's go Dons!

Big game for Leon Rice and Boise State tonight too.

Man, I love college hoops...so many interesting stories, teams and players to root for. Take for example UW-Milwaukee vs #25 Florida tonight. Milwaukee features 5* freshman Patrick Baldwin Jr. who turned down offers from Duke, UNC, Kentucky (among others) to play for his dad who coaches UW-Milwaukee. Good story about him here: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ajor-milwaukee They also have one Vin Baker Jr. on their squad..yes, son of THE Vin Baker for all you Sonics fans.
    Thanks for posting. Great story. Stories like these are what make college basketball special.

I was a betting man I would take Wyoming and the points against Washington. Wyoming looks pretty good and balanced this year. Graham Ike & Hunter Maldonado would start over every Husky player on the roster. I predict a 15-20 point win tonight by Wyoming.

Quote Originally Posted by basketballzag View Post
    I was a betting man I would take Wyoming and the points against Washington. Wyoming looks pretty good and balanced this year. Graham Ike & Hunter Maldonado would start over every Husky player on the roster. I predict a 15-20 point win tonight by Wyoming.
    With the current state of the Husky program, Iím surprised they didnít have to agree to a home and home with Wyoming. Or at least a neutral court game at climate pledge. 😜

St. Bonaventure 67
    Boise State 61

Leon's boys were leading the #22 Bonnies @ half & all the way down to 5:45. Good showing against a club that went 16-5 last year, won the A-10, & has all 5 starter's back.
    But we don't play nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by basketballzag View Post
    Kenpom has Cowboys by 4.

Xavier leading OSU, 54 - 49, 5:56 to play. . .and Raftery is on the call . . .PERFECT !

Ohio State falls to the Musketeers

Just caught the last 7 minutes or so of Marquette vs Ole Miss, 78-72 come from behind win for Marquette.
    Really fun game to watch. Happy for the small Jesuit school from Milwaukee and Shaka Smart.
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Just caught the last 7 minutes or so of Marquette vs Ole Miss, 78-72 come from behind win for Marquette.
    Really fun game to watch. Happy for the small Jesuit school from Milwaukee and Shaka Smart.
    Really like Shaka. Glad things are looking good at Marquette. Maybe a future conference opponent (if Zags migrate to Big East).

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

DePaul knocks off Rutgers. Eff the Big Ten.

USF: 25
    UNR: 36

2:48 - 1H

Halftime Update:

46 - UNR
    36 - USF

Just watched the 1st half of the Fusky game, first time I've seen them this year. WOW, they are awful, on both ends of the floor. On offense, it's just pass it around the perimeter and chuck up a 3, or go one on one (or one on two or three) and try to score. On defense, the zone is terrible and the man to man even worse. They started out 6/25 from the floor, Ouch.

Things are definitely a mess at Hec-Ed right now. Hard to watch.

Go ZAGS

Oklahoma 79
    E. Carolina 74

Was surfing earlier; had totally forgotten that the Groves Brothers (Shadle Park & EWU) were @ Okie. Tanner looks like the leading scorer after 3 games.

Cal. Baptist beats San Jose St. by 1. Pavel with 6 minutes, 1 block.

USF defeats Nevada

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Ohio State falls to the Musketeers
    Big already at March level....

Wyoming 77
    WASHINGTON 72
    (can anyone locate the attendance? Curious)

CS Bakers. 64
    NO. ARIZONA 74

Ark. Pine Bluff 74
    PORTLAND 86

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Wyoming 77
    WASHINGTON 72
    I saw some pictures and it didn't look like more than 2500 people tops and that's being very generous.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Wyoming 77
    WASHINGTON 72

CS Bakers. 64
    NO. ARIZONA 74

Ark. Pine Bluff 74
    PORTLAND 86

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401372487

USF and Portland win. The WCC improves to 30-7 for the season to date.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ngs/_/group/29
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

This is one of the best starts for the WCC ever I think. Great showing by our conference.

Also, the Big East has been beating up the Big 10 this year in their games. Good to see.
    GO ZAGS!!!

SDSU nips the Hurleys.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    SDSU nips the Hurleys.
    SDSU loses to BYU and then beats P5 school...says a lot about our conference...

Think SDSU is going to be a tough out at the Dance...

PAC12 will be weak again this season along with ACC...not sure HOW the ACC & B10 will get so many darn bids...

I recorded and watched the OSU vs Xavier game this morning; that was a fantastic game and atmosphere...with the best color analyst, Bill Raftery, guiding us all the way to the end. Just in awesome college hoops game.
    Xavier looks good and is missing a key guy do to injury still.....kind of like our Zags.