Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 111

Thread: Gonzaga v UCLA 11/23 Predictions/Thoughts/What Do You Hope To See?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    253

    Default Gonzaga v UCLA 11/23 Predictions/Thoughts/What Do You Hope To See?

    GU 90 UCLA 88

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,973

    Default

    Gonzaga will have to play all 40 minutes to win this game....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,631

    Default

    95-83, Zags.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    157

    Default

    88-81 Zags
    Go Zags!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    PNWest
    Posts
    3,598

    Default

    LIZF has been doing this thread for years... I'll wait..

    Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    270

    Default

    UCLA is good. Lots of playmakers and they are motivated. I predicted Texas to win by 8, look forward to looking like a dummy tues night.

    UCLA 88 Zags 80

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    We will have to match UCLAs intensity. They never quit and will apply 40 mins of frustrating pressure.

    Zags 84
    UCLA 91
    Last edited by HenneZag; 11-18-2021 at 09:49 AM.
    America's Team!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    14,030

    Default

    I will roll this one into mine... Please note, I usually don't post the next game until the upcoming game is in the books. Mostly because I don't want confusion as to what game people are predicting.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    3,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    I will roll this one into mine... Please note, I usually don't post the next game until the upcoming game is in the books. Mostly because I don't want confusion as to what game people are predicting.
    Bad juju too....gotta wait til after Bellarmine game before posting this thread imo.
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Bad juju too....gotta wait til after Bellarmine game before posting this thread imo.
    Bellarmine AND Central Michigan on Monday!!! Way too early for this thread.

    Up next... National Championship Game predictions.

    Agreed, bad juju...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    seattle, spokane
    Posts
    3,852

    Default

    shows we are all thinking past bellarmine and central michigan,
    which sounds kind of normal ....
    gee, we didn't have one road game this preconference, that's amazing

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Geez! Bellarmine (never even heard of it) and Central Michigan are walkover games. Lets get down to the two big ones UCLA and Duke, the games that will define us, until the Tourney.
    Both are perfect opponents to bring out the worst in us and we need such games. In fact, each game is the equivalent of a final four game. So lets get into it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheps001 View Post
    Geez! Bellarmine (never even heard of it) and Central Michigan are walkover games. Lets get down to the two big ones UCLA and Duke, the games that will define us, until the Tourney.
    Both are perfect opponents to bring out the worst in us and we need such games. In fact, each game is the equivalent of a final four game. So lets get into it.
    Did you see the Bellarmine St Mary's score ? The very definition of a trap game for Gonzaga.....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Seems a little early to looking at UCLA...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snorkeling the Washougal River
    Posts
    3,015

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by sheps001 View Post
    Geez! Bellarmine (never even heard of it) and Central Michigan are walkover games. Lets get down to the two big ones UCLA and Duke, the games that will define us, until the Tourney.
    Both are perfect opponents to bring out the worst in us and we need such games. In fact, each game is the equivalent of a final four game. So lets get into it.
    Love the enthusiasm, sheps001. We're all on tiptoes in anticipation of the UCLA and Duke games, but it's a family tradition round here that LIZF authors the game-prediction threads. Kind of like the Christmas wreath on Mom and Dad's front door. Or Big Sister's cheese cake at Thanksgiving.



    :]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Geez. Sorry for stepping on toes. My apologies. Wont do it again.Go Zags!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    15,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblahla View Post
    LIZF has been doing this thread for years... I'll wait..

    Go!! Zags!!!
    Uh yeah. My schedule says Bellarmine next.
    But we don't play nobody.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    14,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddwell View Post
    Love the enthusiasm, sheps001. We're all on tiptoes in anticipation of the UCLA and Duke games, but it's a family tradition round here that LIZF authors the game-prediction threads. Kind of like the Christmas wreath on Mom and Dad's front door. Or Big Sister's cheese cake at Thanksgiving.



    :]
    Things I never thought I’d be compared to… wreath on the door is towards the top of the list.

    No worries shep… dig the enthusiasm. I definitely agree that those two games are going to define this team. We’re just a bit superstitious on this board.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    48,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheps001 View Post
    Geez. Sorry for stepping on toes. My apologies. Wont do it again.Go Zags!!
    Now you're on double secret probation. . .Dean Wormer has his eye on you. . .


    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

    “They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,931

    Default

    I think that the WCC is going to have many good games this year. At least 3 to 5 teams are really playing well and BY looked really good against Oregon.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Now you're on double secret probation. . .Dean Wormer has his eye on you. . .
    LOL

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheps001 View Post
    LOL
    Don't worry 001, it wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor either.....

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    14,030

    Default

    With back to back games on Monday and Tuesday, by all means use this thread for predicting and thoughts on the UCLA game
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Zags 93-79

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    253

    Default

    LOL again! PS The man in the High Castle was a great alternate history TV series and wish they would bring something like this back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •