Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP

Quote Originally Posted by ZANY View Post
    Idk where the issue is. If it’s KHQ production team or stadium. I’m no expert on how the media service works or their contracts but if I were stadium and paying khq for the ability to stream its product for a portion of the ad sales then I’d be on them for the low quality. Again idk who’s paying who but poor quality streaming = less viewers = less ad money for rights to broadcast that have already been paid. Why isn’t whatever company that is losing money because of this raising hell?
    The ads all stream flawlessly.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    The ads all stream flawlessly.
    Haha

I was surprised. The only freeze I had in the 2nd half was at a commercial!

Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    K. I've decided. I'm starting my own production company. I will be televising ALL Zags games in HD!!!! $7/mo.
    It's called WooTV.

Let me know now if you want in.
    I’ll give you $70 a month.

Saw 30% of game tops. Lack of comments on the game thread indicate sparse viewers beyond locals. Sad. Our expectations need to be lowered even more. New AD grading Inc so far. Think the issue needs to be addressed over his head, which means it won’t be. Maybe they’re being prescient, expecting the program to jump the shark anyway. This situation can only expedite that. If Gonzaga played a basketball game in the woods…….

I know it’s hard for me to comment during a game when it’s online because I have to use my phone to watch it which I would also use to comment.

Had zero problems on directv
    Qualified for 23 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

11 Sweet Sixteens (6 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Just a standing PSA for everyone.

Google Reddit College basketball streams. A stream will be there 100% of the time at gametime (or at least it has been the last 6 or so years, less one year when reddit cracked down on streaming).

After google click the first reddit link, scroll until you find the game. The games usually pop up about 10 min before gametime or so.

Quote Originally Posted by isongd View Post

Google Reddit College basketball streams. A stream will be there 100% of the time at gametime (or at least it has been the last 6 or so years, less one year when reddit cracked down on streaming).

After google click the first reddit link, scroll until you find the game. The games usually pop up about 10 min before gametime or so.
    Where have you been hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by isongd View Post

I used to mess around with those Reddit streams but they were full of ads (even with an ad blocker it was still garbage). About 2 years ago I went the route of an IPTV service that is strictly sports and haven't missed a Zags game in 2 years, minus the exhibition games which don't get covered. Last night for example I watched the direct feed from Root Sports and it was flawless.

I was forced into this since I live up in Canada and get eff all even for ESPN feeds so I needed to go the IPTV route.