Thread: Parking at the Kennel

Talking Parking at the Kennel

I would appreciate a PM from a knowledgeable source with an approximate time I would need to be at the Kennel in order to secure a parking place for tonight's game.

WOW! 11:30, 118 views and no PM replies... must be the best kept secret in Spokane!

*GRINZ*
    Last edited by Bluze; 11-13-2021 at 11:33 AM.

My guess is go early....I imagine how packed it's going to be for this game.....God I wish I was there....Can imagine what it's going to be like in K2? Unbelievable!!!

Go Zags!!!

ps this may be THE BIGGEST ever game in K2
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

*CHUCKLING* Yes, but how early is early?

We bid on tickets at a charity function, pre-COVID, 2 years ago and lucked into getting replaced them for this game.

We went to Maui and watched the guys beat DUKE at the Maui Invitational. I feel the same excitement brewing for this game after last seeing the team at the WCC Championship Tournament at the Orleans 2 years ago.

ZAG-starved we are...

*GRINZ*

Doors open 90 min before the game. Parking will start getting tight 1 hour before the game.

I try and park 90 minutes minimum before a big game. I usually park on the street and can get a decent spot if atleast 90 mins early. Anything less than that in my experience it gets challenging.
    America's Team!

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    Doors open 90 min before the game. Parking will start getting tight 1 hour before the game.
    Thanks Doc! I am traveling from just South of Canada so the timing is crucial in this weather.

Your reply is greatly appreciated... gettin' ready to put the pedal to the metal... well... almost...

Scroll two thirds of of the way down for a gameday parking map of the campus: https://gozags.com/sports/2018/6/12/...they-html.aspx

Much depends upon your approach to the campus. From the south or from the north. Many of my friends street park on the east side of Hamilton and walk across the pedestrian bridge over Hamilton. Or just cross the street at a stoplight, whichever is more convenient. The campus parking garage at Hamilton and Desmet fills fairly quickly. If you approach from the north there is a lot of on street parking along and north of Sharp.

On game days all campus lots are free parking with no campus parking sticker required. Just read the signs as there are restricted slots in most lots for ADA, maintenance, security vehicles etc.

We always arrive in the area about 45 minutes prior to the game and never have much difficulty finding a spot. That being said we approach from the north. Can't speak firsthand for the southern approach. Even if you park north of Sharp on the street it only takes 10 minutes or so to walk to the MAC. Also allow enough time to show event staff proof of vaccination. Our experience thus far this year, the lines move fairly quickly.

Excellent! Approaching from the North, will try to fill in a spot, THANKS!

- try the parking garage two blocks north of the kennel, cincinnati and boone.
    - if you get there even 60 minutes prior to game time the garage is rarely 100% full. no charge.
    - downside is a very slow egress unless you leave the game about 3 minutes early.

- i park there for every women's game. never full and the women's events are usually 95% full capacity.

And one more Thank You!

Everyone has been most helpful.

It is going to be a great game with a whole bunch of talent on display!