Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lewis-Clark State Game Viewing for Out of Area Fans

Question Lewis-Clark State Game Viewing for Out of Area Fans

Any viable suggestions for fans w/o access to KHQ TV broadcasts (or Root)? If not, and the only option is to turn off the TV and go fishing -- Any recommendations for a good fishing spot for the day after tomorrow?
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

I do not get KHQ and have no idea why....some arcane FCC rule ?........but I was able to stream the game on their site.....perhaps with no Geo Tracker ......that was a small GMC SUV........and it was excellent .....HD quality with no buffering or freezes ..... unfortunately I had to listen to Heister and Dano.....

Does anyone recommend a way to capture the stream for later viewing? I found out from a reliable source that the Zags preseason games are purposefully not allowed to be rebroadcast in their entirety and I am going to miss the game Friday night (board game night with some buddies).

Good for you, I love board games. Luckily I never have to miss my Zags because the time difference between US and Ireland. Most of the games are on at 2am, so there is that. Enjoy your board game meeting
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by SLOZag View Post
    Any viable suggestions for fans w/o access to KHQ TV broadcasts (or Root)? If not, and the only option is to turn off the TV and go fishing -- Any recommendations for a good fishing spot for the day after tomorrow?
    In the seattle area, root doesn't help. the hockey time has replaced the zags, and i have no way to watch the game (esp. after its over) . will WCC tv show it? help. we used to have philadephia zag, our savior in situations like this

Wcc will show the non espn/cbs games just not the exhibition ones
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by strikenowhere View Post
    Does anyone recommend a way to capture the stream for later viewing? I found out from a reliable source that the Zags preseason games are purposefully not allowed to be rebroadcast in their entirety and I am going to miss the game Friday night (board game night with some buddies).
    What games you planning?

Quote Originally Posted by Spink View Post
    What games you planning?
    Strike, 100% your board games will be more entertaining than the scrim vs the Sacajaweas.

Quote Originally Posted by Spink View Post
    What games you planning?
    Gloomhaven - have been running our first campaign for a couple of weeks now. If you are any sort of fantasy nerd that likes gaming, swords, magic, etc I would highly recommend it; it is widely considered one of the best board games of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Strike, 100% your board games will be more entertaining than the scrim vs the Sacajaweas.
    Hah I get that, but I try to watch everything when possible, especially with all the new guys I love seeing all the different combinations of players on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by strikenowhere View Post
    Beer pong is not a board game.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

What day and time is the game? I can't find anything on google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Go Zags!!!

Someone needs to request the latest Schedule of Destiny. It says 6:00pm (PT) on Fri, 11/05.
    GO ZAGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zagdontzig View Post
    Google scoreboard rarely shows a score for a preseason game (unless it's the NFL). CBS Sports is in the same boat. As to the game itself, if the stream is not geo-blocked (like Sunday's game), then it's good to go for people not in Spokane.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, AND WE STILL ENDED UP AT THE KENNEL !

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    if the stream is not geo-blocked (like Sunday's game), then it's good to go for people not in Spokane.
    Could you amplify on "it's good to go" for us less informed? The Lewis-Clark game doesn't appear to be listed on SWX as far as I can tell.
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Surely someone on here is in the Spokane area, has DVR capabilities, and the technical wherewithal to set up a Dropbox account & download link

Must be a way? Please help!!! Ok I sound desperate.... I am!!

Red face The LIVE VIDEO link...

...at the far right of this listing should provide the access needed to watch the game (if not geo-blocked). If people know otherwise, please correct me.

https://gozags.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Stream link below. “ Gonzaga hosts Lewis-Clark State at The Kennel on Friday, Nov. 5 at 6 p.m. PT. Watch it live on TV or stream it on KHQ.com!”

https://www.khq.com/sports/livesport...5c0b2f3d7.html

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNut08 View Post
    Stream link below. “ Gonzaga hosts Lewis-Clark State at The Kennel on Friday, Nov. 5 at 6 p.m. PT. Watch it live on TV or stream it on KHQ.com!”

Note:
    About this live stream event

This live stream is available to viewers who are presently in the SWX television area. Viewers who are outside the viewing area may see a message stating they are restricted from watching the stream due to their geographical location.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    Note:
    Originally Posted by ZagNut08 View Post

About this live stream event

This live stream is available to viewers who are presently in the SWX television area. Viewers who are outside the viewing area may see a message stating they are restricted from watching the stream due to their geographical location.
    This is quite similar to a Saturday report of what was visible at the SWX site

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    And this is what it says…

Sunday's game was available to a majority of viewers I saw reports from. The only one I recall who had poor results was off shore and not having the success he hoped for by setting his VPN to use a US server.

I have higher hopes for a good viewing experience tomorrow now that the SWX site actually shows the game will be available.

ref: http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...-game-tomorrow
    "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
    "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
    I am monitoring the price of a donut

I could not find a single way to view the sunday game, best I could find was 19min of highlights. If anyone knows how I could view the whole game I would be grateful. i get SWX and root on my seattle comcast but it didn't help me this year, always has in years past

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    I could not find a single way to view the sunday game, best I could find was 19min of highlights. If anyone knows how I could view the whole game I would be grateful. i get SWX and root on my seattle comcast but it didn't help me this year, always has in years past
    I do not see SWX offered by Comcast in Tacoma so I watched the SWX stream on the laptop.
    "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
    "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
    I am monitoring the price of a donut

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerzag View Post
    This is quite similar to a Saturday report of what was visible at the SWX site

Sunday's game was available to a majority of viewers I saw reports from. The only one I recall who had poor results was off shore and not having the success he hoped for by setting his VPN to use a US server.

I have higher hopes for a good viewing experience tomorrow now that the SWX site actually shows the game will be available.

ref: http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...-game-tomorrow
    It was available widely last week because SWX took the geoblock off. They have not announced that they will do that this time yet.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

WDSKS? What does Steven Karr say?