Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: - - - 2021-2022 Woohoo and ZagPhish Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny - - -

Thumbs up - - - 2021-2022 Woohoo and ZagPhish Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny - - -

And NOW.....the season has permission to officially begin.

As always, huge props to ZagPhish on the design/graphics aspect.

No major changes to the beautiful design from last season. This is going to look gorgeous on the fridge! Here is a quick preview.

Shoot me a quick email and I'll reply back to you with a copy of the schedule. Make sure to let me know if you want any alternate time zone versions (and remember, I am time-zone-challenged, so keep things simple like "Spokane +2 hours" or "Gonzaga time -3 hours". haha). The alternate time zone versions aren't quite ready. As soon as they are, I'll send em right over.

Email your requests to nathanchase82@yahoo.com

GO ZAGS!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

One note- I didn't put any specific distinctions between the games on Root, Root Plus, and Root Sports Plus. That would have just been WAY too wordy and muffled things up on the schedule. Just know that if it says ROOT, you might want to double check exactly which ROOT channel the game will be on that given night. I'm still not even quite sure how that all will work....

You are missing six games.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post

You got that right.

I've actually thought about this for a decade now. Once we do win it all, I'm going to edit the schedule to include all game results, scores and all (and maybe high stat contributors over in the notes section) going allllll the way up through the 'ship. That will look BEAUTIFUL on the wall!

Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post

You got that right.

I've actually thought about this for a decade now. Once we do win it all, I'm going to edit the schedule to include all game results, scores and all (and maybe high stat contributors over in the notes section) going allllll the way up through the 'ship. That will look BEAUTIFUL on the wall!
    Love that idea
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
    -Zach Norvell Jr.

Here's to WooHoo and ZagPhish for another great edition of the Schedule of Destiny. Maybe this is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    Love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    Here's to WooHoo and ZagPhish for another great edition of the Schedule of Destiny. Maybe this is the one!

Woooohooo!!!!
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Thank you!!!

Wow! What a cool schedule! Thanks!

Once, again, WooHoo hits it out of the park! Good Job, Guy! Thanks!

GoZags!!!
    "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
    "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
    I am monitoring the price of a donut

Looks awesome WooHoo! Wondering though what is on ESPN when Zags play Texas that would bump that game to ESPN2? Seems to be a prime game for a Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedster View Post
    Looks awesome WooHoo! Wondering though what is on ESPN when Zags play Texas that would bump that game to ESPN2? Seems to be a prime game for a Saturday night.
    You would THINK so. But 2 hours before the zags game, looks like it’s a Top 15 College football matchup on ESPN, and then 30 min before we play, it’s Washington vs #4 Oregon (also college football) on ESPN.

Can you print one off and mail it to me?
    Bring back the OCC

You would THINK so. But 2 hours before the zags game, looks like it’s a Top 15 College football matchup on ESPN, and then 30 min before we play, it’s Washington vs #4 Oregon (also college football) on ESPN.
    The one thing that I dislike most about being on any of the ESPN channels, is that they schedule the games 2 hours apart. If a game goes to OT, the next games beginnings are lost. Sometimes they put them on another ESPN channel, but not always.
    Why not allot 2:15 to each game? If there is no OT, the talking mouths get air time.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Soooo...NORMALLY...I post the schedule here to the forum, and over the course of the following 10 days, I'll email out 150-200ish.

Yesterday, I decided to post the schedule to a Gonzaga Bulldogs Basketball FB page, and to my Twitter....

My notifications have been EXPLODING. I've sent out, easily, 800+ schedules so far, and probably have over 100 unread notifications. THIS IS STRESSFUL, but the most fun kind of stress EVER! haha!

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    Can you print one off and mail it to me?
    Sure thing, be happy to. It might be Friday or so though. My emails and DM's are exploding right now!

Let's see...I'd probably have to roll it up though? Wouldn't want to crease it or anything.

Soooo...NORMALLY...I post the schedule here to the forum, and over the course of the following 10 days, I'll email out 150-200ish.

Yesterday, I decided to post the schedule to a Gonzaga Bulldogs Basketball FB page, and to my Twitter....

My notifications have been EXPLODING. I've sent out, easily, 800+ schedules so far, and probably have over 100 unread notifications. THIS IS STRESSFUL, but the most fun kind of stress EVER! haha!
    I saw my dad share your post on facebook. I was like, how does my dad know woohoo?
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I saw my dad share your post on facebook. I was like, how does my dad know woohoo?
    HAHAHA. That's hilarious! It's been a TON of work, sending all these out, but it's also been SO awesome chatting with hundreds of zags fans.

There’s a way to automate the delivery in messenger using a service like manychat. Or, via email.

Next year we can hook up prior to the release and I’ll get that setup for you. I could build you a little form fill that you can refer people to, and then they fill out their email, and BAM - it’s in their inbox.

I wonder if this forum can host PDF files? Then you could just have them stored here and people could download the one they want. It looks like there are some free PDF hosting sites out there too, so you could upload there and just list the links here.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    I wonder if this forum can host PDF files? Then you could just have them stored here and people could download the one they want. It looks like there are some free PDF hosting sites out there too, so you could upload there and just list the links here.
    Good question….?!? I honestly don’t know.

But I’ve been in contact with IMADEYOUREADTHIS, and if nothing else, he’s gonna have me all set NEXT season with his auto-email deal. Very cool.

Hi Woohoo:
    It is pretty simple to copy the image of the schedule you posted earlier, paste it i to a word file, edit as you please and print it out. Another option is to create a Dropbox file, place the schedule pdf in Dropbox, and post a link to the file here. Anyone can click on the link, download the pdf to their computer, open the file, edit as they please, and print the schedule. It is really easy to set up the Dropbox and it will save you a lot of work in the long run. Just a thought. Thanks for all of your hard work Woohoo. I share your schedule with many people. They all say it's impossible to find anything like it on line. Everybody loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate what you do for us. Lets get 'er done/

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!