Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: - - - 2021-2022 Woohoo and ZagPhish Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny - - -

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,633

    Thumbs up - - - 2021-2022 Woohoo and ZagPhish Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny - - -

    And NOW.....the season has permission to officially begin.

    As always, huge props to ZagPhish on the design/graphics aspect.


    No major changes to the beautiful design from last season. This is going to look gorgeous on the fridge! Here is a quick preview.





    Shoot me a quick email and I'll reply back to you with a copy of the schedule. Make sure to let me know if you want any alternate time zone versions (and remember, I am time-zone-challenged, so keep things simple like "Spokane +2 hours" or "Gonzaga time -3 hours". haha). The alternate time zone versions aren't quite ready. As soon as they are, I'll send em right over.

    Email your requests to nathanchase82@yahoo.com


    GO ZAGS!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,633

    Default

    One note- I didn't put any specific distinctions between the games on Root, Root Plus, and Root Sports Plus. That would have just been WAY too wordy and muffled things up on the schedule. Just know that if it says ROOT, you might want to double check exactly which ROOT channel the game will be on that given night. I'm still not even quite sure how that all will work....
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    17,064

    Default

    You are missing six games.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    You are missing six games.


    You got that right.

    I've actually thought about this for a decade now. Once we do win it all, I'm going to edit the schedule to include all game results, scores and all (and maybe high stat contributors over in the notes section) going allllll the way up through the 'ship. That will look BEAUTIFUL on the wall!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post


    You got that right.

    I've actually thought about this for a decade now. Once we do win it all, I'm going to edit the schedule to include all game results, scores and all (and maybe high stat contributors over in the notes section) going allllll the way up through the 'ship. That will look BEAUTIFUL on the wall!
    Love that idea
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
    -Zach Norvell Jr.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Here's to WooHoo and ZagPhish for another great edition of the Schedule of Destiny. Maybe this is the one!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Former PNW, now Louisville, KY
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    You are missing six games.
    Love this.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    Here's to WooHoo and ZagPhish for another great edition of the Schedule of Destiny. Maybe this is the one!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    3,832

    Default

    Woooohooo!!!!
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Thank you!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane South Side
    Posts
    17,481

    Default

    Wow! What a cool schedule! Thanks!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greater Tacoma
    Posts
    5,535

    Default

    Once, again, WooHoo hits it out of the park! Good Job, Guy! Thanks!


    GoZags!!!
    .
    .
    .
    "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
    .
    "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
    .
    I am monitoring the price of a donut
    .

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Western Washington
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Looks awesome WooHoo! Wondering though what is on ESPN when Zags play Texas that would bump that game to ESPN2? Seems to be a prime game for a Saturday night.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedster View Post
    Looks awesome WooHoo! Wondering though what is on ESPN when Zags play Texas that would bump that game to ESPN2? Seems to be a prime game for a Saturday night.
    You would THINK so. But 2 hours before the zags game, looks like it’s a Top 15 College football matchup on ESPN, and then 30 min before we play, it’s Washington vs #4 Oregon (also college football) on ESPN.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Western Washington
    Posts
    16,889

    Default

    Can you print one off and mail it to me?
    Bring back the OCC

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    You would THINK so. But 2 hours before the zags game, looks like it’s a Top 15 College football matchup on ESPN, and then 30 min before we play, it’s Washington vs #4 Oregon (also college football) on ESPN.
    The one thing that I dislike most about being on any of the ESPN channels, is that they schedule the games 2 hours apart. If a game goes to OT, the next games beginnings are lost. Sometimes they put them on another ESPN channel, but not always.
    Why not allot 2:15 to each game? If there is no OT, the talking mouths get air time.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,633

    Default

    Soooo...NORMALLY...I post the schedule here to the forum, and over the course of the following 10 days, I'll email out 150-200ish.

    Yesterday, I decided to post the schedule to a Gonzaga Bulldogs Basketball FB page, and to my Twitter....

    My notifications have been EXPLODING. I've sent out, easily, 800+ schedules so far, and probably have over 100 unread notifications. THIS IS STRESSFUL, but the most fun kind of stress EVER! haha!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    Can you print one off and mail it to me?
    Sure thing, be happy to. It might be Friday or so though. My emails and DM's are exploding right now!

    Let's see...I'd probably have to roll it up though? Wouldn't want to crease it or anything.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Western Washington
    Posts
    16,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    Soooo...NORMALLY...I post the schedule here to the forum, and over the course of the following 10 days, I'll email out 150-200ish.

    Yesterday, I decided to post the schedule to a Gonzaga Bulldogs Basketball FB page, and to my Twitter....

    My notifications have been EXPLODING. I've sent out, easily, 800+ schedules so far, and probably have over 100 unread notifications. THIS IS STRESSFUL, but the most fun kind of stress EVER! haha!
    I saw my dad share your post on facebook. I was like, how does my dad know woohoo?
    Bring back the OCC

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I saw my dad share your post on facebook. I was like, how does my dad know woohoo?
    HAHAHA. That's hilarious! It's been a TON of work, sending all these out, but it's also been SO awesome chatting with hundreds of zags fans.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    Soooo...NORMALLY...I post the schedule here to the forum, and over the course of the following 10 days, I'll email out 150-200ish.

    Yesterday, I decided to post the schedule to a Gonzaga Bulldogs Basketball FB page, and to my Twitter....

    My notifications have been EXPLODING. I've sent out, easily, 800+ schedules so far, and probably have over 100 unread notifications. THIS IS STRESSFUL, but the most fun kind of stress EVER! haha!
    There’s a way to automate the delivery in messenger using a service like manychat. Or, via email.

    Next year we can hook up prior to the release and I’ll get that setup for you. I could build you a little form fill that you can refer people to, and then they fill out their email, and BAM - it’s in their inbox.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,197

    Default

    I wonder if this forum can host PDF files? Then you could just have them stored here and people could download the one they want. It looks like there are some free PDF hosting sites out there too, so you could upload there and just list the links here.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    I wonder if this forum can host PDF files? Then you could just have them stored here and people could download the one they want. It looks like there are some free PDF hosting sites out there too, so you could upload there and just list the links here.
    Good question….?!? I honestly don’t know.


    But I’ve been in contact with IMADEYOUREADTHIS, and if nothing else, he’s gonna have me all set NEXT season with his auto-email deal. Very cool.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    800

    Default

    Hi Woohoo:
    It is pretty simple to copy the image of the schedule you posted earlier, paste it i to a word file, edit as you please and print it out. Another option is to create a Dropbox file, place the schedule pdf in Dropbox, and post a link to the file here. Anyone can click on the link, download the pdf to their computer, open the file, edit as they please, and print the schedule. It is really easy to set up the Dropbox and it will save you a lot of work in the long run. Just a thought. Thanks for all of your hard work Woohoo. I share your schedule with many people. They all say it's impossible to find anything like it on line. Everybody loves it.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    Here's to WooHoo and ZagPhish for another great edition of the Schedule of Destiny. Maybe this is the one!
    Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate what you do for us. Lets get 'er done/

    Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •