• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zagdawg
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

AP All American Drew Timme

Timme, Juzan, Cockburn headline AP preseason All-Americans

Gonzaga’s Drew Timme lone unanimous selection on AP preseason All-America team
    Gonzaga junior forward Drew Timme’s collection of preseason honors grew again Monday in impressive fashion. It was no surprise that Timme, considered one of the favorites for college basketball player of the year, was named to the AP preseason All-America team released Monday.
    Last edited by Zagdawg; 10-25-2021, 10:35 AM.
  • MTZag03
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2012

I have no idea how anyone is going to guard Timme this year. We've seen him beat the best defenders in the post one on one. If you sag or double you've got Chet or someone else cutting to the rim. If you zone you've got Chet on the perimeter. He's primed for a great season. I'd look for his assists to go up given the pieces around him. Do you try to defend playing small ball?

Comment

• TexasZagFan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MTZag03 View Post
      I have no idea how anyone is going to guard Timme this year. We've seen him beat the best defenders in the post one on one. If you sag or double you've got Chet or someone else cutting to the rim. If you zone you've got Chet on the perimeter. He's primed for a great season. I'd look for his assists to go up given the pieces around him. Do you try to defend playing small ball?
      If Drew can improve his rebounding, he could average close to a triple double this year, he’s that good a passer.

Comment

• Bogozags
        Zag for Life
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
        If Drew can improve his rebounding, he could average close to a triple double this year, he’s that good a passer.
        TZF I just hope he has been able to develop a consistent outside shot, which will open the middle and think that might be his missing piece for the next level...Timme, Cory and Joel had the best attitudes I've seen on a team all three leaders...

JMO but think GU goes as far as Timme takes them...really looking forward to the season...
        Last edited by Bogozags; 10-27-2021, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X