• Sallis

1 1.79%
  • Holmgren

3 5.36%
  • Someone Else? Who?

0 0%

Thread: BZ Bulldog of the Year Prediction Thread: Poll

Default BZ Bulldog of the Year Prediction Thread: Poll

Let’s start another prediction thread before this season gets started.

This poll is your chance to predict which Zag will the BZ Bulldog of the Game Award the most times for the season. Feel free to elaborate on your thoughts.

We’ll compare notes on this one after the season.
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

Nembhard gets my vote. May well lead the nation in assists per game and while various Zags will take turns being high scorers any given game, Nembhard will be the maestro of it all while scoring more this season too. He is a stud being overlooked by national media.
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Strawthere is going to get my vote. Player of the game votes usually go out to the top scorer and I feel Strawther is going to be the Zags top scorer this year. I believe he's going to blow a lot of minds. I can hardly wait to see him play.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Strawthere is going to get my vote. Player of the game votes usually go out to the top scorer and I feel Strawther is going to be the Zags top scorer this year. I believe he's going to blow a lot of minds. I can hardly wait to see him play.

Go Zags!!!
    Reborn, are you sure you pushed the right button? I'm afraid your vote for Strawther did not register correctly.

Timme will garner the most POG wins; I think there will be at least five players who win POG votes throughout the 21-22 season.

It’s always the point guard.

The QB

I went with Timme because in addition to being the top scorer in a lot of games, I believe that he will also be in the top 2 for assists most games along with being able to be more aggressive on defense. In other words, I believe that we're going to get to the full Timme experience this year