Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV SCHEDULE?

I remember the days when Long Island zags fan would stream the games on YouTube. Anyone capable of doing that with the local only televised games? Would be soo appreciated. I would even chip in a couple bucks.

I miss UZIZ
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    I remember the days when Long Island zags fan would stream the games on YouTube. Anyone capable of doing that with the local only televised games? Would be soo appreciated. I would even chip in a couple bucks.
    I'm in! Let me know where to send the money.

Wouldn’t it be nice if GU was as enthusiastic?

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_eliZAG View Post
    I miss UZIZ
    And PhillyZag.

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    ROOT Plus is a regional sports channel that is local to people in WA, OR, AK, etc. It was created because not only are the Kraken NHL team now on ROOT, but the Portland Blazers left the Comcast owned NBC Sports channel and now have a contract with ROOT. Since the Blazers claim all of WA as their TV territory (for those living under a rock, the Sonics have been gone for quite some time), a 2nd ROOT channel was needed for those nights for when the Kraken and Blazers play at the same time.

Anyways, thanks to Radbooks for posting the entire TV schedule. The ROOT games are streamable; you just have to know where to look to find them.
    Root games are only streamable if you are on AT&T compatible internet provider that carries Directv and your zip code is within the specified Pacific Northwest viewing area negotiated by the Seattle Kraken and Portland Trailblazers.

All our internet and phone service here in Northern Virginia are on Verizon fiber optic so no Directv or Root here.

I’m pretty certain the Mid Atlantic region of the US has more than a couple of interested basketball fans besides me.

Ironically, I can watch any Kraken, Sounders, or Trailblazers game I want. Zags…not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    Root games are only streamable if you are on AT&T compatible internet provider that carries Directv and your zip code is within the specified Pacific Northwest viewing area negotiated by the Seattle Kraken and Portland Trailblazers.

All our internet and phone service here in Northern Virginia are on Verizon fiber optic so no Directv or Root here.

I’m pretty certain the Mid Atlantic region of the US has more than a couple of interested basketball fans besides me.

Ironically, I can watch any Kraken, Sounders, or Trailblazers game I want. Zags…not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did some research today and learned even w Xfinity Comcast sports package I cannot get Root Sports; I used to be able to. This is very big bummer. We need to start an email campaign to GU Athletics asking them to help their national and international fan base out by figuring out a way to get these games available online via YouTube or WCC site or something. So bummed
    He can move 15 ft to the left or right about as fast as my eyes can see it, his name could just as well be Hunter Hustle -ZagsGoZags 11/17/21

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    And PhillyZag.
    Maybe it was Philly who did the streams.. my memory is bad

Fairly sure it was UZIZ, but maybe there were two of them

Mods, can we delete the posts in this thread and replace them with last years, and the year before...just to flesh out the content! LOL
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Fairly sure it was UZIZ, but maybe there were two of them
    Two

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Mods, can we delete the posts in this thread and replace them with last years, and the year before...just to flesh out the content! LOL
    It sure feels like we’re having the same problem year after year

It sure feels like we’re having the same problem year after year
    It would be “super” if the new AD actually did something about it.

Not looking good

I know I've been on this site before but do not remember the address...could someone please share...

Thank You!

Hey Irish don't know how you get your Zags posters, but just letting you know that I picked up posters of MBB Zags and LBB Zags form the Zags book store yesterday. So the Zags posters are available now to whoever wants them. Imagine you could look up the Zags book store online and contact them, perhaps for a set fee they could get them mailed to you just throwing it out their. Also called the Zags Shop is located on campus, online will give you phone number, address, etc.

@Zags Attack Basket: I tried that route before and they calculated shipping fee of $50. Crazy. So nowadays I ask my friend to ship it to me. He lives in Spokane and he was the one to show me around the city when I visited several years ago to watch my Zags at the kennel. Thanks

Holy Cow Batman $50 dollars. Glad you have a connection Irish.

Description this year MBB Zags poster. In large in middle of poster quick glance #2 Timme, #34 Holmgren, (#20 Perry or #22 Watson), #10 Sallis, #55 Harris, #0 Strawther, #11 Hickman, #3 Nembhard, #45 Bolton. The rest of the zags are in a smaller photos off to side of poster. The #22 or #20 has a heavy 5 o'clock shadow growth, couple days perhaps (LOL).

So my question to other Zag fans in position of this years poster is the guy in the back row of photo next to Timme on right Watson or Perry, I'm guessing Watson.

Note MBB poster serious looking were bad, WBB poster smiling light hearted. I think this is the norm for every year for Zags posters if memory serves me correct (LOL).

Next to Drew that’s Anton. Kaden is the one on the left below Ben

Got it my guess was right for a change (LOL). #0 Strawther doing his happy superman pose I like it.