Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Domantis 2021-22

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    18,449

    Default Domantis 2021-22

    The game is barely in the second quarter and Sabonis already has 22 points.

    I can’t believe I thought he’d be a role player in the nba.

    Edit: in the next 2+ quarters he’s only taken 2 shots, making one. Huge lead for Pacers now a deficit. Not sure why Indiana went away from him.
    Last edited by 23dpg; 10-20-2021 at 06:11 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mom’s Basement
    Posts
    8,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    The game is barely in the second quarter and Sabonis already has 22 points.

    I can’t believe I thought he’d be a role player in the nba.

    Edit: in the next 2+ quarters he’s only taken 2 shots, making one. Huge lead for Pacers now a deficit. Not sure why Indiana went away from him.
    He finished with 33 points and 15 rebounds on 13-19 shooting.

    Confession- I also thought he’d be a role player in the NBA.
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,176

    Default

    He’s a monster

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    He finished with 33 points and 15 rebounds on 13-19 shooting.

    Confession- I also thought he’d be a role player in the NBA.
    Unfortunately - could be wrong but think he missed the last shot for the win...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oklafriggenhoma
    Posts
    7,687

    Default

    Sabonis with a triple double in a losing effort vs Minn; 25 RBs, 10 Assists, 16 pts

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,973

    Default

    He was a role player at Oklahoma City ......... what were they thinking ???.....it is a good idea to avoid Russell Westbrook if you can..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oklafriggenhoma
    Posts
    7,687

    Default

    The genius of Billy Donovan Bart

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Domantas Sabonis trade to Phoenix Suns speculation explodes after Indiana Pacers report

    Rumors...


    Earlier this week, The Athletic's Shams Charania reported that the Phoenix Suns had "shown interest in recent years" in Indiana Pacers star Domantas Sabonis.

    The report has since set off a firestorm of speculation and rumors involving Phoenix potentially trading for the Indiana forward.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/domantas-...190317026.html

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,973

    Default

    I hope so...... The Valley of the Sun.....you betcha.......

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    18,449

    Default

    Sabonis with a career high 42 tonight. I think that’s also a record for a Zag in the nba.

    https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401360413

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mom’s Basement
    Posts
    8,182

    Default

    23 rebounds and a triple-double.

    https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401360428
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Zag Country
    Posts
    3,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    Domantas Sabonis trade to Phoenix Suns speculation explodes after Indiana Pacers report

    Rumors...


    Earlier this week, The Athletic's Shams Charania reported that the Phoenix Suns had "shown interest in recent years" in Indiana Pacers star Domantas Sabonis.

    The report has since set off a firestorm of speculation and rumors involving Phoenix potentially trading for the Indiana forward.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/domantas-...190317026.html
    Domas is handling the rumors well, saying that he is happy in Indianapolis, but his price tag has shot up.
    Bonjour tristesse.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt
    Posts
    704

    Default

    I saw recently that Domas has passed his father's NBA scoring total. Arvydas played professionally for 14 years (wow) prior to beginning his NBA career, so not apples to apples, but I imagine Arvydas must be proud to see his son pass him up here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •