• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZAGS ATTACK BASKET
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2016

Updated TV Schedule is out for Zags MBB

Sure to be more added but here's the next 2 events.

31 Oct- Eastern Oregon- SWX

5 Nov- Lewis-Clark State- KHQ 06
  • Irish_eliZAG
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Aug 2018

I am awaiting the watch stadium website to be updated as well so I can watch it online. So far ZERO games listed. It’s like they forgot about wcc completely.
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Comment

• ZAGS ATTACK BASKET
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2016

Hey Irish I have a friend, wife, and one of his kids, spouse went with them to drive and act as tour guides as they are both over 70 years old (Class Act by his Kid), treated them to once in a lifetime trip to Scotland, Ireland, etc. They jumped the pond like 29 Sept. for 3 weeks. Their little Grandchild went with them which made it more awesome, all having a grand time. My friend was stationed England in USAF many moons ago so life has taken him full circle pretty cool. They are flying back into Boston today I believe.

As far as catching the Zags since they are the number one team, I'm guessing you will be able to catch their games as much as anyone else. Hope you have good future news on this front for you down the pike Irish.

Comment

• kitzbuel
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Irish_eliZAG View Post
        I am awaiting the watch stadium website to be updated as well so I can watch it online. So far ZERO games listed. It’s like they forgot about wcc completely.
        It is all speculative and imaginary until it comes on on the WooHoo Schedule of Destiny.
        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• SorenTodd45
          Banned
          • Jan 2019

The Dixie State game is a lock to be on KHQ, SWX, or ROOT, as ESPN is busy with some mini tourney that night. And ESPN would never televise a cupcake game like that one anyways. Also, game times were set for all November games.

Comment

• Irish_eliZAG
            Kennel Club Alum
            • Aug 2018

Originally posted by ZAGS ATTACK BASKET View Post
            As far as catching the Zags since they are the number one team, I'm guessing you will be able to catch their games as much as anyone else. Hope you have good future news on this front for you down the pike Irish.
            I have been watching Zags from Ireland since 2010, and for at least 5 years out of those 10, I did not miss a single game. The time difference makes it difficult because every year I am getting older and older, but it is getting easier to stream them from abroad. I am not really worried, but it is weird none of the games are yet listed on stadium. Last year the exhibition game was on stadium so I am counting on that it will be the same this season.
            Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Comment

Working...
            X