X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LongIslandZagFan
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
    Does anybody expect a journalist to ask Mark Few if he is Vaccinated?
    They should. I am guessing he is far more likely to be vaxxed than not.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Markburn1
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
      And it vastly increases the likelihood of dying from a preventable disease. Control or not... the stats are the stats. What you are talking about here is less 0.003% chance of a complication. But hey better to play russian roullette with a disease that literally has already killed 700K people in this country alone and has left thousands more with lingering ailments months after they caught the virus... but taking a shot that could prevent all of that which has a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of impacting you is somehow more dangerous.
      You don't know what the long-term complications from this type of Vax is. Nobody does. It's normally years before that can be determined. You also don't know particulars about each individual's health status or degree of risk.

Comment

• Zagceo
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2013

No, it isn't. Not doing what is better for broader society is morally corrupt and downright selfish and wrong.
        please educate me....How does it work? not getting vaccine "is morally corrupt and downright selfish and wrong" ...because?

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
          You don't know what the long-term complications from this type of Vax is. Nobody does. It's normally years before that can be determined. You also don't know particulars about each individual's health status or degree of risk.
          Hey if it helps you sleep at night knowing you are potentially exposing yourself and others to this horrible disease. But the long-term complications are BS... flat out. Why? Because 2 weeks after you get ANY of the vaccines they are no long in your system. That is true of MMRs, Polio, etc as well. So, if it isn't in your system, it isn't going to impact you long term. Literally every single vaccine works this way. You don't have polio vaccine still in your system... instead... the vaccine many years ago taught your body how to fight the disease.
          "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
            • Feb 2007

please educate me....How does it work? not getting vaccine "is morally corrupt and downright selfish and wrong" ...because?
            Because you basically put the public at large at risk along with yourself. It shows a complete disregard to society as a whole. I think it is funny that the one news station out there discounting and making the vaccines look bad... has a bleeping vax mandate. Yep.. Tucker... Hannity... Ingram... all REQUIRED by their jobs to be vaxxed.

Comment

• Zagceo
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2013

Because you basically put the public at large at risk along with yourself. It shows a complete disregard to society as a whole. I think it is funny that the one news station out there discounting and making the vaccines look bad... has a bleeping vax mandate. Yep.. Tucker... Hannity... Ingram... all REQUIRED by their jobs to be vaxxed.
              Making Fox the straw man does not strengthen your argument. Those folks made a decision.

How does MY decision NOT to get vaccinated effect the person that decided to get vaccinated?

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                • Feb 2007

Making Fox the straw man does not strengthen your argument. Those folks made a decision.

How does MY decision NOT to get vaccinated effect the person that decided to get vaccinated?
                If you catch it, aren't symptomatic and you go near anyone else Vaxxed or not vaxxed, you potentially got them sick or worse a loved one and THEY never had a choice. YOU made it for them. Guess George Washington was an a-hole in your eyes... he required his troops be vaccinated for small pox. NOt putting them up as a straw man, but based on the graphics you have posted in the past, they are your go to news source. Just pointing out how hypocritical they are being. You should ask yourself WHY would they do one thing publicly but go directly against that privately.

Comment

• Markburn1
                  Zag for Life
                  • Oct 2015

Idle speculation based on zero facts.

Most of us here a few months ago would have guessed there was little chance of Few getting a DUI.

Comment

• Zagceo
                    Zag for Life
                    • Nov 2013

If you catch it, aren't symptomatic and you go near anyone else Vaxxed or not vaxxed, you potentially got them sick or worse a loved one and THEY never had a choice. YOU made it for them. Guess George Washington was an a-hole in your eyes... he required his troops be vaccinated for small pox. NOt putting them up as a straw man, but based on the graphics you have posted in the past, they are your go to news source. Just pointing out how hypocritical they are being. You should ask yourself WHY would they do one thing publicly but go directly against that privately.
                    Everybody has a choice to be vaxxed or NOT vaxxed. Vaxxed folks can and do catch and spread the virus to the same vaxxed and NOT vaxxed folks.

we're all possible carriers.

I heard one guy explain it this way...."I got the Vaccination and its my coat of armor against dying from Covid....My coat of armor still works even if my neighbor doesn't put his on."

Comment

• Zagceo
                      Zag for Life
                      • Nov 2013

I'm OK with answer either way....you not so much.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
                        Idle speculation based on zero facts.

Most of us here a few months ago would have guessed there was little chance of Few getting a DUI.
                        Hmmm. No facts??? Let’s see… last check he was an employee of Gonzaga University. All employees and students are required to be vaccinated on or before June 17th, 2021.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                          • Feb 2007

I'm OK with answer either way....you not so much.
                          Correct because he’s be violating the school’s requirement that he be vaccinated

Comment

• Zagceo
                            Zag for Life
                            • Nov 2013

Correct because he’s be violating the school’s requirement that he be vaccinated
                            can you provide link of requirement? thanks

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                              • Feb 2007

Everybody has a choice to be vaxxed or NOT vaxxed. Vaxxed folks can and do catch and spread the virus to the same vaxxed and NOT vaxxed folks.

we're all possible carriers.

I heard one guy explain it this way...."I got the Vaccination and its my coat of armor against dying from Covid....My coat of armor still works even if my neighbor doesn't put his on."
                              True, but the level of infection of a vaccinated person is not nearly the level of non-vaccinated. If everyone did the right thing then the virus would have a much harder time spreading. Non-vaxxed people also vastly increase the probability of mutations.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                                • Feb 2007

can you provide link of requirement? thanks
                                Google is your friend but sure…

Information on COVID-19 vaccination requirements for students returning to campus for the Fall 2021 semester

Comment

Working...
                                X