Thread: WSU just fired 5 football coaches for cause

Hybrid View

Default WSU just fired 5 football coaches for cause

crazy times

The school announced Monday that Rolovich, along with four of his WSU assistants, had been fired for cause after failing to comply with a Washington mandate, which required the state’s educational employees to be either fully vaccinated or have received an exemption approval by Monday.
    https://www.khq.com/sports/washingto...32db1ad5b.html

Well, Larry & Curly have just passed thru Pullman. I guess Moe is next.
    But we don't play nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Well, Larry & Curly have just passed thru Pullman. I guess Moe is next.
    The stooges are a lot farther west.

I'm guessing Chun had good idea this was gonna happen.

Former Washington State head coach Nick Rolovich is pursuing legal action against the university after his firing on Monday for violating Governor Jay Inslee’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for state employees, according to a statement released by Rolovich's lawyer Wednesday morning. The statement criticized Washington State athletic director Pat Chun's handling of the situation and said the termination of Rolovich was "unjust and unlawful.""Since at least April, it became clear that Chun had already determined that Coach Rolovich would be fired," Rolovich's lawyer Brian Fahling wrote. "Chun’s animus towards Coach Rolovich’s sincerely held religious beliefs, and Chun’s dishonesty at the expense of Coach Rolovich during the past year is damning and will be thoroughly detailed in litigation."
    https://theathletic.com/news/nick-ro.../eAJCbcg8gTuX/

A loss for WSU. Nick will get a good job somewhere else in a state with less stringent mandates. I wish him the best. A good coach.

It's really sad he would give up so much money and such a great job because he has been fooled by misinformation.
    Bring back the OCC