Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WSU just fired 5 football coaches for cause

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan24 View Post
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...620-4/fulltext

If vaccination rates in Florida had kept pace with rates in Vermont and Massachusetts — two of the most well-vaccinated states in the nation — DeSantis could have avoided 664,000 cases, 61,000 hospital admissions and 16,000 deaths by August 31st.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7044e1.htm

Among COVID-19–like illness hospitalizations among adults aged ≥18 years whose previous infection or vaccination occurred 90–179 days earlier, the adjusted odds of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 among unvaccinated adults with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection were 5.49-fold higher than the odds among fully vaccinated recipients of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine who had no previous documented infection (95% confidence interval = 2.75–10.99).
    Thanks for the links. look forward to reading this report over weekend

Will, it is a fools errand to even try to inform those folks....they have " Alternative Facts ". All of us will make our choices and live with the results ..

Lots of mixed messages.

Ireland now has the highest number of patients in hospital with Covid-19 since March, despite over 91% of the population over-12 being vaccinated – the highest jab rate in the EU.
    https://gript.ie/highest-covid-numbe...ite-91-jabbed/

Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    Will, it is a fools errand to even try to inform those folks....they have " Alternative Facts ". All of us will make our choices and live with the results ..
    Yes. I was just sharing the report.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

"And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Your posts in this thread are odd to say the lease. Out of curiosity did you not read Caducues responses or do you just ignore his posts because he works in the field and also uses pesky things like facts. If you did not read them I will sum it up as you are wrong and he is right.
    Rolo was fired because he is a nutjob who is getting his facts from Q and I would guess he is waiting in line wearing his tinfoil hat waiting for JFK Jr to show up today. This has never had anything to do with his Catholic belief. Even if it did he somehow tied it into the anti-abortion rhetoric of using aborted fetal cell lines for development of the vaccine, Rolo would have to swear he never used the following: acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, Zoloft, and many other common drugs all developed using fetal cell lines.
    He never raised any objection based on this and as we all know it has not standing since the Pope has the vaccine. The AD is a practicing Catholic, who hired him, and the last thing an AD would want to do is fire a football coach for anything other than losing. What Rolo did wrong was blindside his AD and school President. He embarrassed the school and with the Governor's mandate they were painted into a tight corner to begin with. They provided him with the science, he ignored the facts, and was more concerned the Bill Gates was tracking him through the vaccine. No he is a selfish clown who was looking to get fired so he could sue and be a hero the conspiracy crowd. I am wondering if he approached either OAN or Newsmax to be their sports anchor. Just another clown who thinks he is a martyr. I am all for freedom and think that mandates are stupid. But that stupidity pales in comparison to the foolishness of the Facebook/Youtube research department that is the main source of the anti-vax crowd. This same dumb arguments were made about the small pox vaccine going back to George Washington's days. They were reading but candlelight and did not have access to things like computers, modern medicine, peer reviewed research, etc... Hard to imagine people having access to more information and actually getting dumber. No vaccine is perfect, but the stats do not lie on this one.

With the win this week....the WSU football team has moved on.....and perhaps we should ....

Senator Ron Johnson Expert Panel on Federal Vaccine Mandates was held November 2,2021 in Washington DC.

people testifying on this panel got the jab because they believed in Vaccines....I can only imagine what the next group of people forced by mandates will be like.

Rotovich and many other Police and Firemen made a decision based on what's best for them and their families.

Some of these people were in the trials.

https://rumble.com/vokrf7-sen.-johns...-mandates.html

This is happening across the country according to NPR

this is not a coincident....people do not wait to go to the ER.

all of these symptoms were talked about from vaccine injured in the round table with Ron Johnson linked above.

Months of treatment delays have exacerbated chronic conditions and worsened symptoms. Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions and suicide attempts, among other conditions.

https://khn.org/news/article/hospita...ovid-patients/

OK, so I've respectfully and carefully scrutinized all of the crap you've shoveled. From first sentence to last paragraph (and hours of your stupid videos). Sorrowfully, it's taken me an inordinate amount of time to verify that your arguments are so far in left field that I wonder if you were even educated. So, I expect a tiny bit of remuneration in return. If you expect others to read the crackpots you've offered, at minimum you need to read the balancing side.

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2021/...hospitals.html

Would love to hear your critique. If that's not enough, read this:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/i...05-p596gc.html

I left clinical practice (that means bedside care for you) after the exhaustion of dealing with people like you with their ostrich heads buried deeply in the sand. Now, I do medical research regarding COVID instead, perhaps because I can save a thousand more people for every patient I could in the hospital. You are brainwashed, whether you know it or not (CEO-yeah, Chief In Obstinate. Already know you're not a CEO in any imaginable way). I've taught perhaps thousands of medical students, residents, fellows, colleague physicians, dentists, and innumerable nurses and aides. Apparently, I can't compete with my B.S. in (thankfully, from Gonzaga) Biology and a doctorate in medicine with people like you. Politics before practicality, or brains.

Please, give me a critically informed opinion based upon your very much not scientific education. Tapping watch. You've done your research. Let's hear it.

(I already know you won't read much or any of it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    this is not a coincident....
    IT'S NOT A COINCIDENT!

What a relief (any Zag graduate that took English [which means absolutely everyone] in a liberal arts college should feel relieved, or maybe offended).

Aaron Rogers and Joe Rogan show millions that vitamins and horse dewormer defeat delta COVID in 24-48 hours.

I recall Dixie telling story about how bad his experience was getting COVID and he was vaccinated.

Adverse reactions to vaccine are real. COVID is real. Not everybody needs vaccine. Older obese with comorbidities are COVID target.

want jab/boosters get’m

Rotovich decided he didn’t….free country.