Thread: Geography books

Default Geography books

My father, H.W. 'Bock' Bockemuehl taught Geography/Cartography/Urban Planning at the U of Montana. We acquired many of his office books.
    We are needing to get rid of them. If anybody knows of a professor of Geography that is interested in these, they are available for free and can be picked up, by arrangement, at our shop in Spokane, across from Northtown Mall.
    Our phone number is (509) 489-6073.

Otherwise they get donated or tossed.

Thanks, Will

Mods please move after people get a chance to see this. Hopefully someone knows someone who's brothers uncle has a cousin with a friend that met someone that would want them...or a professor of Geography.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Or people could respond to me or message me here.

Based on the title of the post (plus another current thread), I thought it was somebody offering to give the Zags some knowledge about Big East travel. LOL

Good luck finding a home for your Dad's stuff.

ZZ

Quote Originally Posted by zagzilla View Post
    Based on the title of the post (plus another current thread), I thought it was somebody offering to give the Zags some knowledge about Big East travel. LOL

Good luck finding a home for your Dad's stuff.

ZZ
    Thanks. There is a place that will take them to raise money for the library. I was just hoping that a geographist would like to have the 2 boxes of books. Some are old, a few are less than 20 years old, but not many.