Thread: O/U on eclipsing century mark

Default O/U on eclipsing century mark

In last year's Covid-shortened season, the Zags posted over 100 points five times, just missed it in a few others, and probably would have exceeded it three or four more times in games that were cancelled. Looking at the roster & schedule this year, one can easily imagine the team crushing last season's 91 points-per-game average, with six players averaging in double digits. A prop bet might set the O/U on the Zags scoring over 100 points this season at, oh, perhaps eleven games.

Depending on the roi, I would eagerly take the Over on that. Thirteen or fourteen sounds about right. What do you think?

Lol under all day. We might have that talent but a) last years team was an exceptionally gifted offensive machine. Even with the talent this year the execution might not be as efficient as last year and b) We don’t break 100 many times because we when we are up by a lot we put in reserves and the offense stalls.

Yeah, but our reserves were bad last year - really bad at times. I don’t think that’ll be the case this year, which will help the game totals.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsObserver View Post
    Yeah, but our reserves were bad last year - really bad at times. I don’t think that’ll be the case this year, which will help the game totals.
    I agree. Not only did we stall offensively when our reserves went in, but defensively as well.

Less likely to happen this year.

Thirteen is too high... definitely would take the under on that one. I could see about 7 or 8.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

- does vegas take bets on which team will lead the nation in scoring?
    - if so that is a bet i want to make, even at low odds. i think a 4-peat is a winning bet.

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Thirteen is too high... definitely would take the under on that one. I could see about 7 or 8.
    I would take the under as well, because Few takes the foot off the gas in blowouts and sure wins at games end.
    He doesn't want other teams to feel like they owe the Zags something for being shown up.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?