3 5.77%
  • Bolton

0 0%
  • Someone Else? Who?

8 15.38%

Thread: BZ Bulldog of the Game - Kraziness Edition

Default BZ Bulldog of the Game - Kraziness Edition

BZ Bulldog of the Game - Kraziness Edition

I will start this thread before tipoff, because I will not be around to do this in the afternoon.

Who impressed you the most? Who wins the inaugural BZ Bulldog of the Game for the 2020-2021 season?
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    BZ Bulldog of the Game - Kraziness Edition

I will start this thread before tipoff, because I will not be around to do this in the afternoon.

Who impressed you the most? Who wins the inaugural BZ Bulldog of the Game for the 2020-2021 season?
    So much talent on the roster and guys competing for rotation minutes makes for a great public scrimmage. I’m recalling Ayayi interview w Morrison (The Perimeter podcast) when they both agreed rotation essentially is set before regular season starts. Wonder if that means pre Kraziness or it’s still an open competition at this point. With front loaded schedule makes sense coaches gotta make that call early and determine practice reps accordingly.
    He can move 15 ft to the left or right about as fast as my eyes can see it, his name could just as well be Hunter Hustle -ZagsGoZags 11/17/21

Smile Dom dominates!

Voted for Harris.

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddwell View Post
    Voted for Harris.

:]
    With a boot on?

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    With a boot on?
    For field goals?

I thought Strawther looked like the best overall player on the floor.
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

Strawther got right down to business with no jitters.
    Bonjour tristesse.

My biggest take away was I’m not worried about our front court in the coming years. Gregg has improved and looked comfortable both in the skills competition and the scrimmage. Big time stretch 4. Perry was aggressive attacking the hoop and on D. Like 3 dunks and 1 more that would have been thrown down on just about anybody other than Chet. A block on Timme. Not sure how much time they’ll get this season but they will compliment each other perfectly as sophs and juniors.

Gregg's clutch 3 at the end with the game on the line was impressive for the super-frosh

ZZ

Apparently Anthony Black was the main attraction...but I voted for Strawther anyway...

Strawther. He's the most complete player I've seen at Gonzaga, EVER. I mean he does it all. He's going to be a very good scorer this year. He has so many moves. I really like his energy.

Go Zags!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Strawther. He's the most complete player I've seen at Gonzaga, EVER. I mean he does it all. He's going to be a very good scorer this year. He has so many moves. I really like his energy.

Go Zags!
    He definitely looked good in the scrimmage and this team is going to be awesome. This is probably the most hyped I've ever been about the season starting; I want to see these guys play!

i voted other, ben gregg

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    i voted other, ben gregg
    Ditto, loved what Strawther did, I enjoyed them all... I thought the final score was appropriate...

Ben Gregg not only looked like he belonged he looked to be a complete player on both ends of the court, confident and capable... whether it was just this scrimmage or the beginning of his metamorphosis into the consummate Zag... it was good, a pleasure to watch... there's another bullet in Coach's arsenal of firepower.

What a talented backcourt... this TEAM may get out muscled depending on how the game is called but they won't lose a game from lack of skill or IQ... it has been an absolutely amazing journey that just keeps getting better and better...

Just my opinion...

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

As a skeptic......I can only recall 3 players that exceeded my expectations in their very first game.... Burgess ... Pangos.......Suggs..... might be another this year...

Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    As a skeptic......I can only recall 3 players that exceeded my expectations in their very first game.... Burgess ... Pangos.......Suggs..... might be another this year...
    I'd have to throw another on that list, Kispert. As I recall, his first points as a Zag was on a put back dunk with authority! He came out of the gate hot that freshman year only to be sidelined by that nasty ankle injury a few games later.

Quote Originally Posted by zagamatic View Post
    I'd have to throw another on that list, Kispert. As I recall, his first points as a Zag was on a put back dunk with authority! He came out of the gate hot that freshman year only to be sidelined by that nasty ankle injury a few games later.
    There was also a new sheriff in town the minute Elias Harris stepped on the court