Thread: A Vegas Week of Hoops?

Default A Vegas Week of Hoops?

Pops and I are planning on going to Vegas on the 21st.. have tickets to both the UCLA game and the Duke game. Now i see the Maui Invitational is becoming the Vegas Invitational this week and will also be in Vegas at the same time.

Is anyone else planning on going to these two games and possibly checking out some of the Maui Invitational as well?

Was great news for me since I’m goin to Maui that week, so flights stayed nice and cheap.

- i'll be in town, along with my wife
    - we will see western michigan, ucla and duke as well. (however bought the duke tickets thru gonzaga university and they have not forwarded the tickets yet, gonna call them this week)
    - then spend a few days at zion and bryce national parks.

Just the Duke game for me. Flying in the morning of the game and can’t wait!
    "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

My wife and I will be there for the whole week as well. GonzaGAW, any details on how you got those tickets through the school? I am looking on the secondary market and prices are nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzaGAW View Post
    - i'll be in town, along with my wife
    - we will see western michigan, ucla and duke as well. (however bought the duke tickets thru gonzaga university and they have not forwarded the tickets yet, gonna call them this week)
    - then spend a few days at zion and bryce national parks.
    Zags and hoodoos-- sounds like a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by GUDan07 View Post
    My wife and I will be there for the whole week as well. GonzaGAW, any details on how you got those tickets through the school? I am looking on the secondary market and prices are nuts.
    - as a zag member (i.e. $250 donation minimum) i was given early access to duke tickets prior to public sale.
    - i just spoke to the zag ticket office, they have no current duke tickets but are taking names in case more are made available to them, not that they are expecting more
    - i was told to expect a mobile tickt from them literally only the week before the game.

add another event for Friday Nov 26th in Vegas

Bryson vs Brooks @ The Wynn

12 Hole Match