Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kraziness in the Kennel Oct 9, 2021

Default Kraziness in the Kennel Oct 9, 2021

Hopefully everyone attending this year has as much fun as we did in 2019. All we heard was the chant..."Trickeeee Trioooo...." as we entered the McCarthey.
    Encourage you to watch the 3.5 mins to get fired up for this year! Wish we could be there next week.... Go Zags!

https://youtu.be/17XSdTJyxB4

Show some love to Anthony Black, 2022 6'7" guard from the Dallas metro (Timme, Gilder, Woolridge), ranked #19 (#4 CG) at 247 Sports. He'll be there on a visit. 3 recent crystal balls for Ok St, but maybe we can turn that around.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Show some love to Anthony Black, 2022 6'7" guard from the Dallas metro (Timme, Gilder, Woolridge), ranked #19 (#4 CG) at 247 Sports. He'll be there on a visit. 3 recent crystal balls for Ok St, but maybe we can turn that around.
    Ok St will be a tough turn. Great program and facilities, good conference and recent success. Hopefully he keeps the visit, there is always hope once on campus.
    America's Team!

Quote Originally Posted by HenneZag View Post
    Ok St will be a tough turn. Great program and facilities, good conference and recent success. Hopefully he keeps the visit, there is always hope once on campus.
    Biggest thing going for the Zags still is that even though all the crystal balls switched to Ok St he is still taking the visit and hasn't announced yet.

It's kind of interesting looking at Ok St's 247 page. They have a huge list of targets (22), including 9 guards. We have 5 targets, and 1 of them has taken us off the table (Traore). I wonder how much of that is us just being very selective, and how much of that is because 247's writers have more of an insight into Ok St's targets.

https://247sports.com/college/oklaho...tball/Targets/

Hopefully when he is there he will look up and see our two final four banners. Gonzaga = place to win a championship!

I see it,s at 1pm sat. It it going to be televised? I am editing this because further below it states at 4pm. That is also what my tv guide says. So now I'm confused but I will be watching whatever time it's on. Tx all.
    Last edited by zag buddy; 10-08-2021 at 10:22 PM.
    If you want to be happy tomorrow, think good thoughts today--Bud Fisher

Smile WCC Online Broadcast, maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by zag buddy View Post
    I see it,s at 1pm sat. It it going to be televised?
    Not sure, but I think the following may be a link (viewing opportunity) for tomorrow's Kraziness. (Look in the far-left column.)

https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=mbball

Don't remember for sure, but I think I was able to see Kraziness last year from this WCC web site.

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

My TV says it is on from 4-5 pm on KHQ6

Quote Originally Posted by nonzagzag View Post
    Mine says SWX, which is channel 6-1 in Spokane

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddwell View Post
    Not sure, but I think the following may be a link (viewing opportunity) for tomorrow's Kraziness. (Look in the far-left column.)

https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=mbball

Don't remember for sure, but I think I was able to see Kraziness last year from this WCC web site.

:]
    I’m only finding a link here on WCC site to something called Varsity Network App for an audio feed of Kraziness, listed as 1 o’clock start. Can someone post a link for online viewing, if there is that option? Pardon moi if it has already been posted elsewhere.
    He can move 15 ft to the left or right about as fast as my eyes can see it, his name could just as well be Hunter Hustle -ZagsGoZags 11/17/21

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    I’m only finding a link here on WCC site to something called Varsity Network App for an audio feed of Kraziness, listed as 1 o’clock start. Can someone post a link for online viewing, if there is that option? Pardon moi if it has already been posted elsewhere.
    It will reportedly be streamed at gozags.com.
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    Thanks MCMM!
    He can move 15 ft to the left or right about as fast as my eyes can see it, his name could just as well be Hunter Hustle -ZagsGoZags 11/17/21

Quote Originally Posted by strikenowhere View Post
    Biggest thing going for the Zags still is that even though all the crystal balls switched to Ok St he is still taking the visit and hasn't announced yet.
    I'll fall back on my old standard...is mom making the visit? Moms love the GU campus for their sons and daughters.

I remember Reid Travis visited I thought we were going to nab him being the last visit. Stanford it was. Fingers crossed.
    America's Team!

Julian Strawther interview pre KIK

http://https://www.khq.com/sports/watch-gonzagas-julian-strawther-stops-by-the-sports-studio/video_683d0b82-27c6-11ec-a102-af849316db61.html

On Chet "insane length, can do everything on the court"

On Hickman "a wizard with the basketball"

On Rasir "the fastest dude I've ever seen play basketball"

On Hunter "freak athlete"

Quote Originally Posted by HenneZag View Post
    I remember Reid Travis visited I thought we were going to nab him being the last visit. Stanford it was. Fingers crossed.
    Big mistake by Reid. Though a Stanford degree assuages the error.

Quote Originally Posted by Therunner View Post
    Julian Strawther interview pre KIK

http://https://www.khq.com/sports/watch-gonzagas-julian-strawther-stops-by-the-sports-studio/video_683d0b82-27c6-11ec-a102-af849316db61.html

On Chet "insane length, can do everything on the court"

On Hickman "a wizard with the basketball"

On Rasir "the fastest dude I've ever seen play basketball"

On Hunter "freak athlete"
    Interesting comment about Rasir

Quote Originally Posted by nonzagzag View Post
    I'm guessing they are tape delaying it to protect the live gate, but since it's sold out, I don't quite get it. Back when the NFL had blackouts, a non sold out home preseason game was allowed to be televised locally, but only after the actual game was over.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, AND WE STILL ENDED UP AT THE KENNEL !

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    Interesting comment about Rasir
    He's been nearly unstoppable getting to the rim in practice. Will be tough to keep him off the court as long as he continues his team-first ways.

Rasir's 1st 2 weeks were rocky on the court. Not in terms of skill/ability, yet playing cohesive basketball with talented teammates.

By all accounts, and as expected, court chemistry with the team is slowly improving. He's understanding the Zag way to play the game.

Many transfers either feel pressure to prove themselves early or are coming from being the 1st option on their previous team.

Rasir getting it.

Their video link goes to the SWX Live page, which may or may not be blacked out during Kraziness, or blocked regionally. I guess we'll see.

https://www.khq.com/sports/swx_live/

what time?
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Sorry, Flex. The link's end point changed from when I earlier posted it. As suggested (above) by Martin Centre Mad Man, I'll try the GoZags.com link. A little way down that page under ZAGS SCHEDULE, there's a video link for Kraziness. I'm going to click that at game time and cross my fingers.

https://gozags.com

:[
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Therunner View Post
    He's been nearly unstoppable getting to the rim in practice. Will be tough to keep him off the court as long as he continues his team-first ways.

Rasir's 1st 2 weeks were rocky on the court. Not in terms of skill/ability, yet playing cohesive basketball with talented teammates.

By all accounts, and as expected, court chemistry with the team is slowly improving. He's understanding the Zag way to play the game.

Many transfers either feel pressure to prove themselves early or are coming from being the 1st option on their previous team.

Rasir getting it.
    Starters:->

Nembhard/Bolton/Julian/Chet/Timme

(Swap out Julian for Hickman, Julian, or Dom if any of those guys are knock down 3pt shooters)

Only team weakness will be 3pt shooting.

9 man rotation:

Nembhard/Bolton/Julian/Chet/Timme

Watson/Hickman/Harris/Sallis

Watson the only big off the bench to see serious minutes, we're guard heavy, may see some Strawther at the "4".

Good guess, but it will be a 8 man rotation. One of those guards will be on the bench.