Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 124

Thread: Kraziness in the Kennel Oct 9, 2021

  1. #1

    Default Kraziness in the Kennel Oct 9, 2021

    Hopefully everyone attending this year has as much fun as we did in 2019. All we heard was the chant..."Trickeeee Trioooo...." as we entered the McCarthey.
    Encourage you to watch the 3.5 mins to get fired up for this year! Wish we could be there next week.... Go Zags!

    https://youtu.be/17XSdTJyxB4

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,064

    Default

    Show some love to Anthony Black, 2022 6'7" guard from the Dallas metro (Timme, Gilder, Woolridge), ranked #19 (#4 CG) at 247 Sports. He'll be there on a visit. 3 recent crystal balls for Ok St, but maybe we can turn that around.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    1,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Show some love to Anthony Black, 2022 6'7" guard from the Dallas metro (Timme, Gilder, Woolridge), ranked #19 (#4 CG) at 247 Sports. He'll be there on a visit. 3 recent crystal balls for Ok St, but maybe we can turn that around.
    Ok St will be a tough turn. Great program and facilities, good conference and recent success. Hopefully he keeps the visit, there is always hope once on campus.
    America's Team!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HenneZag View Post
    Ok St will be a tough turn. Great program and facilities, good conference and recent success. Hopefully he keeps the visit, there is always hope once on campus.
    Biggest thing going for the Zags still is that even though all the crystal balls switched to Ok St he is still taking the visit and hasn't announced yet.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,064

    Default

    It's kind of interesting looking at Ok St's 247 page. They have a huge list of targets (22), including 9 guards. We have 5 targets, and 1 of them has taken us off the table (Traore). I wonder how much of that is us just being very selective, and how much of that is because 247's writers have more of an insight into Ok St's targets.

    https://247sports.com/college/oklaho...tball/Targets/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Hopefully when he is there he will look up and see our two final four banners. Gonzaga = place to win a championship!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    I see it,s at 1pm sat. It it going to be televised? I am editing this because further below it states at 4pm. That is also what my tv guide says. So now I'm confused but I will be watching whatever time it's on. Tx all.
    Last edited by zag buddy; 10-08-2021 at 10:22 PM.
    If you want to be happy tomorrow, think good thoughts today--Bud Fisher


    .
    .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snorkeling the Washougal River
    Posts
    2,970

    Smile WCC Online Broadcast, maybe...

    Quote Originally Posted by zag buddy View Post
    I see it,s at 1pm sat. It it going to be televised?
    Not sure, but I think the following may be a link (viewing opportunity) for tomorrow's Kraziness. (Look in the far-left column.)

    https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=mbball

    Don't remember for sure, but I think I was able to see Kraziness last year from this WCC web site.



    :]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    306

    Default

    My TV says it is on from 4-5 pm on KHQ6

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonzagzag View Post
    My TV says it is on from 4-5 pm on KHQ6
    Mine says SWX, which is channel 6-1 in Spokane

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddwell View Post
    Not sure, but I think the following may be a link (viewing opportunity) for tomorrow's Kraziness. (Look in the far-left column.)

    https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=mbball

    Don't remember for sure, but I think I was able to see Kraziness last year from this WCC web site.

    :]
    I’m only finding a link here on WCC site to something called Varsity Network App for an audio feed of Kraziness, listed as 1 o’clock start. Can someone post a link for online viewing, if there is that option? Pardon moi if it has already been posted elsewhere.
    He can move 15 ft to the left or right about as fast as my eyes can see it, his name could just as well be Hunter Hustle -ZagsGoZags 11/17/21

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mom’s Basement
    Posts
    8,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    I’m only finding a link here on WCC site to something called Varsity Network App for an audio feed of Kraziness, listed as 1 o’clock start. Can someone post a link for online viewing, if there is that option? Pardon moi if it has already been posted elsewhere.
    It will reportedly be streamed at gozags.com.
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    It will reportedly be streamed at gozags.com.
    Thanks MCMM!
    He can move 15 ft to the left or right about as fast as my eyes can see it, his name could just as well be Hunter Hustle -ZagsGoZags 11/17/21

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    10,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strikenowhere View Post
    Biggest thing going for the Zags still is that even though all the crystal balls switched to Ok St he is still taking the visit and hasn't announced yet.
    I'll fall back on my old standard...is mom making the visit? Moms love the GU campus for their sons and daughters.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    1,648

    Default

    I remember Reid Travis visited I thought we were going to nab him being the last visit. Stanford it was. Fingers crossed.
    America's Team!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Julian Strawther interview pre KIK

    http://https://www.khq.com/sports/watch-gonzagas-julian-strawther-stops-by-the-sports-studio/video_683d0b82-27c6-11ec-a102-af849316db61.html

    On Chet "insane length, can do everything on the court"

    On Hickman "a wizard with the basketball"

    On Rasir "the fastest dude I've ever seen play basketball"

    On Hunter "freak athlete"

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HenneZag View Post
    I remember Reid Travis visited I thought we were going to nab him being the last visit. Stanford it was. Fingers crossed.
    Big mistake by Reid. Though a Stanford degree assuages the error.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Therunner View Post
    Julian Strawther interview pre KIK

    http://https://www.khq.com/sports/watch-gonzagas-julian-strawther-stops-by-the-sports-studio/video_683d0b82-27c6-11ec-a102-af849316db61.html

    On Chet "insane length, can do everything on the court"

    On Hickman "a wizard with the basketball"

    On Rasir "the fastest dude I've ever seen play basketball"

    On Hunter "freak athlete"
    Interesting comment about Rasir

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    not in Spokane
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonzagzag View Post
    My TV says it is on from 4-5 pm on KHQ6
    I'm guessing they are tape delaying it to protect the live gate, but since it's sold out, I don't quite get it. Back when the NFL had blackouts, a non sold out home preseason game was allowed to be televised locally, but only after the actual game was over.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, AND WE STILL ENDED UP AT THE KENNEL !

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    Interesting comment about Rasir
    He's been nearly unstoppable getting to the rim in practice. Will be tough to keep him off the court as long as he continues his team-first ways.

    Rasir's 1st 2 weeks were rocky on the court. Not in terms of skill/ability, yet playing cohesive basketball with talented teammates.

    By all accounts, and as expected, court chemistry with the team is slowly improving. He's understanding the Zag way to play the game.

    Many transfers either feel pressure to prove themselves early or are coming from being the 1st option on their previous team.

    Rasir getting it.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    It will reportedly be streamed at gozags.com.
    Their video link goes to the SWX Live page, which may or may not be blacked out during Kraziness, or blocked regionally. I guess we'll see.

    https://www.khq.com/sports/swx_live/

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    It will reportedly be streamed at gozags.com.
    what time?
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snorkeling the Washougal River
    Posts
    2,970

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    I’m only finding a link here on WCC site to something called Varsity Network App for an audio feed of Kraziness, listed as 1 o’clock start. Can someone post a link for online viewing, if there is that option? Pardon moi if it has already been posted elsewhere.
    Sorry, Flex. The link's end point changed from when I earlier posted it. As suggested (above) by Martin Centre Mad Man, I'll try the GoZags.com link. A little way down that page under ZAGS SCHEDULE, there's a video link for Kraziness. I'm going to click that at game time and cross my fingers.

    https://gozags.com




    :[
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Therunner View Post
    He's been nearly unstoppable getting to the rim in practice. Will be tough to keep him off the court as long as he continues his team-first ways.

    Rasir's 1st 2 weeks were rocky on the court. Not in terms of skill/ability, yet playing cohesive basketball with talented teammates.

    By all accounts, and as expected, court chemistry with the team is slowly improving. He's understanding the Zag way to play the game.

    Many transfers either feel pressure to prove themselves early or are coming from being the 1st option on their previous team.

    Rasir getting it.
    Starters:->

    Nembhard/Bolton/Julian/Chet/Timme

    (Swap out Julian for Hickman, Julian, or Dom if any of those guys are knock down 3pt shooters)

    Only team weakness will be 3pt shooting.

    9 man rotation:

    Nembhard/Bolton/Julian/Chet/Timme

    Watson/Hickman/Harris/Sallis

    Watson the only big off the bench to see serious minutes, we're guard heavy, may see some Strawther at the "4".

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    833

    Default

    Good guess, but it will be a 8 man rotation. One of those guards will be on the bench.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •