Thread: Kraziness in the Kennel Oct 9, 2021

Hybrid View

Default Kraziness in the Kennel Oct 9, 2021

Hopefully everyone attending this year has as much fun as we did in 2019. All we heard was the chant..."Trickeeee Trioooo...." as we entered the McCarthey.
    Encourage you to watch the 3.5 mins to get fired up for this year! Wish we could be there next week.... Go Zags!

https://youtu.be/17XSdTJyxB4

Show some love to Anthony Black, 2022 6'7" guard from the Dallas metro (Timme, Gilder, Woolridge), ranked #19 (#4 CG) at 247 Sports. He'll be there on a visit. 3 recent crystal balls for Ok St, but maybe we can turn that around.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Show some love to Anthony Black, 2022 6'7" guard from the Dallas metro (Timme, Gilder, Woolridge), ranked #19 (#4 CG) at 247 Sports. He'll be there on a visit. 3 recent crystal balls for Ok St, but maybe we can turn that around.
    Ok St will be a tough turn. Great program and facilities, good conference and recent success. Hopefully he keeps the visit, there is always hope once on campus.
    America's Team!

Quote Originally Posted by HenneZag View Post
    Ok St will be a tough turn. Great program and facilities, good conference and recent success. Hopefully he keeps the visit, there is always hope once on campus.
    Biggest thing going for the Zags still is that even though all the crystal balls switched to Ok St he is still taking the visit and hasn't announced yet.

It's kind of interesting looking at Ok St's 247 page. They have a huge list of targets (22), including 9 guards. We have 5 targets, and 1 of them has taken us off the table (Traore). I wonder how much of that is us just being very selective, and how much of that is because 247's writers have more of an insight into Ok St's targets.

https://247sports.com/college/oklaho...tball/Targets/

Hopefully when he is there he will look up and see our two final four banners. Gonzaga = place to win a championship!

Quote Originally Posted by strikenowhere View Post
    Biggest thing going for the Zags still is that even though all the crystal balls switched to Ok St he is still taking the visit and hasn't announced yet.
    I'll fall back on my old standard...is mom making the visit? Moms love the GU campus for their sons and daughters.

I remember Reid Travis visited I thought we were going to nab him being the last visit. Stanford it was. Fingers crossed.
    America's Team!

I enjoyed the scrimmage. I feel bad for Dominic not playing.

As expected returning players Timme and Nembard looked great. Julian is ready to step up. Anton looked like a much more confident player. Fluid and less bulky in his movement. I was most impressed with Ben Gregg. He played like he is not willing to sit back and watch. Ben doesn't have the length of Tillie but plays with the same energy. I see Arlauskas out there hustling even though he knows it's going to be tough to get on the floor.

The new comers were also very exciting. Chet is going to have a x on his back playing as the #1 recruit. He will have opponents attacking him on the court and a few fans on the board if he has a tough outing. Hopfully he has the season we all expect. The speed of Hickman and Bolton and athleticism of Sallis and Perry put this group over the top. I think Perry is going to be a special player in the future.

Hats off to the walk-ons. Without them the team wouldn't be ready for the great upcoming season.

Go Zags!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk