Thread: Season Schedule - Summary

Default Season Schedule - Summary

Sorry if I missed this, but is there a solidified schedule completed for this season yet? I think the season start in about six weeks so I assume it is pretty close to done if not already finished. I would appreciate any direction to what the schedule is, if possible. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I see that the schedule is on the team site.

Smile

Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

A month and two days until our first 2021 game. Tip times and TV info should be coming very soon.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, AND WE STILL ENDED UP AT THE KENNEL !

Not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere….Duke’s team scrimmage was just posted on YouTube 6 hours ago. Maybe someone with the ability to provide the link can share. Good preview of their new guys. A few really play above the rim.
    montanazag88
    P....A....TIENCE!

Quote Originally Posted by montanazag88 View Post
    Not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere….Duke’s team scrimmage was just posted on YouTube 6 hours ago. Maybe someone with the ability to provide the link can share. Good preview of their new guys. A few really play above the rim.
    https://youtu.be/g8Mz9qqHp6U
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_eliZAG View Post
    When is the Zags scrim going to get posted?
    Right, mustn’t let Dixie State get a peek.

I've always found it to be a matter of making it to the first big weekend of college football season. From that point on it's an easy slide to the season for me.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_eliZAG View Post
    #15 Mark Williams (SO) is definitely a rim protector. Not an outside threat...
    #5 Paolo Banchero can definitely fill-it-up from the outside

There freshman guards: #2 Blakes; #21 Griffin, Jr.; #1 Keels all play well and can make passes similar to Suggs (not as good but very adequate)

#12 John (Sr) is quite active on both ends of the court...

From this one look and the mixing/matching players in the scrimmage, Duke will be pretty darn competitive...have yet to watch our guys but would think Timme will do quite well vs Williams and Chet vs Paolo (they have played against each other before) should be able to limit Paolo's offence...

I don't know if we release video of our scrimmages but sure would like to see us play

16 games before WCC play
    if you take away 3 games in Las Vegas in the same week,
    11 of our 13 games are Home Games
    and one of the two that isn't (Battle in Seattle vs. Alabama) is kinda, sorta, a home game.
    Not a single, true road game?

Takeaways?
    So Glad the Kennel can participate.
    Is this typical of a blue blood schedule? Do KY, Kansas, Duke, NC, routinely have these types of pre-season schedules? Should we get use to this?

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    16 games before WCC play
    if you take away 3 games in Las Vegas in the same week,
    11 of our 13 games are Home Games
    and one of the two that isn't (Battle in Seattle vs. Alabama) is kinda, sorta, a home game.
    Not a single, true road game?

Takeaways?
    So Glad the Kennel can participate.
    Is this typical of a blue blood schedule? Do KY, Kansas, Duke, NC, routinely have these types of pre-season schedules? Should we get use to this?
    Didn't Syracuse (and other big schools) often not even leave their home state?
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?